LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

GET MY INFO OFF GOOGLE!

Ok.. For us old farts who aren't 100% inter-web tech savy, what just happened?

The person who started the thread originally shared his last.fm profile (last.fm is a streaming music service kind of like Pandora,) through DailyDiapers. (I'm guessing he posted it on his DD member profile or something, but not 100% sure.) What that person probably wasn't aware of is that search engines like Google and Bing index DD, (which is why we can be found using a search engine in the first place,) including pages within DD itself such as member profiles. My guess is that the person who created this thread had a Last.fm profile that's related to his non-AB/DL life, and that searching for his Last.fm profile would yield a link to DD meaning that people who weren't aware he was an AB/DL could very well become aware if they did a simple Google search for him. Although this person deleted his Last.fm information from DD, Google/Bing haven't yet updated their search results to reflect that, and the person who created this thread is scared that he might accidentally "out" himself between now and when the search results are updated.

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover

If it's online it ain't private- and that means everything :o Some places and things are worse then others but nothing is sacred here. Farcebook, Twittness, and Googleplus are some of the worst at tying you in with everything you do online so I simply don't go there. You have to be careful to never let your alternate personna cross with your RL one or accept that it might get you 'outed' :( Even then there is no absolute way you can remain anonymous online for those who know how to go about it and who put enough effort into looking. And I just read a few news articles from the Techies saying that it's getting worse exponentially, and that in 10-20 years nobody will have privacy. Of course that's because the Techies use all the things that can get you 'outed' because they can't see how someone can possibly live without them but trust me- you can. And perhaps you should. People today are much like lemmings, following along with the masses blindly thinking that if everyone else is doing it then it must be OK, and it's that way of thinking that leaves you wondering why all of a sudden you're seeing a cliff face moving upward so quickly :huh: Read the privacy policies and TOU's before you do anything else and take the steps you feel you need to remain safe, then do nothing online that you're not willing to face publicly beacuse it can happen no matter what you do.

As I don't use any social media, this would be one of the reasons. Heck I just lost a Movie I wanted to see, thanks to the threats of hackers. I have been on a computer before they were sold to the public, let alone before the internet became main stay.

I learned the same thing a long time before even social medial came along. Even simple emails (and text messages) need to be treated like they will be leaked out to the public. You just have to keep them all Professional and never write down something you would likely regret later on.

I have such a rich history of posts on the internet from the time I was very young that i hope if some unfortunately sob actually does decide to dig up my info (and damn him to hell if he does) then I hope that it's so incredibly shocking to them that they go into a coma and then come out with multiple personality disorder, with multiple child personalities that cry like a baby, one stoic personality that doesn't even remember what happened and tries to live it's life normally, and one alter personality that emerges that makes them sorry that they even looked up my information in the first place. Damn these people who don't take privacy into consideration. It is just not fair.

I have such a rich history of posts on the internet from the time I was very young that i hope if some unfortunately sob actually does decide to dig up my info (and damn him to hell if he does) then I hope that it's so incredibly shocking to them that they go into a coma and then come out with multiple personality disorder, with multiple child personalities that cry like a baby, one stoic personality that doesn't even remember what happened and tries to live it's life normally, and one alter personality that emerges that makes them sorry that they even looked up my information in the first place. Damn these people who don't take privacy into consideration. It is just not fair.

Wtf?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...