LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's your day job

Recently started a new job as I wait for pipe-fitting to take up at the newest project. I am a labourer for the carpenters. Kinda like a gopher but also not. When the pipe comes in I will be pipe-fitting and racking up the hours. The hours aren't bad 0630 until 1730 everyday for fourteen days and then a whole week off, so not a bad compromise.

• 3 months later...

im a kmart cashier, been working there since the beginning of june, first job i had in over a decade(you know all those questions kmart asks when you check out? those questions are required, we dont like having to ask them we just have to do it)

im a kmart cashier, been working there since the beginning of june, first job i had in over a decade(you know all those questions kmart asks when you check out? those questions are required, we dont like having to ask them we just have to do it)

What questions are you referring to? I can often get through the check out with only being asked if I found everything ok, debit/ credit,

"debit or credit?" when you go to pay with a card, and if you say credit:

"may i see it?"

and that is normally followed with "may i see your license?" and then some bitchiness comes up because they dont have their license or they say "its my moms/spouses/brother/sisters/fathers card" and im required to say "im sorry sir/maam but i can only accept a card that has YOUR name on it"(if you run it as debit, no problem because then you have the pin), and ive had supervisors back me up on it, even the store manager when i checked her mother through, but some customers will cuss me out for it when i say "im just following company policy", one said "you can shove that company policy up your ass!"

But that is such a great thing to do. I purposefully don't sign the back of my card so you would have to check my license. That said, you would probably be the only person who would check it, because no one even looks at it. It is a great security protocol to check the license, bit hardly anyone does it. If they are bitching at you about it, then they probably stole the card.

• Like 1

But that is such a great thing to do. I purposefully don't sign the back of my card so you would have to check my license. That said, you would probably be the only person who would check it, because no one even looks at it. It is a great security protocol to check the license, bit hardly anyone does it. If they are bitching at you about it, then they probably stole the card.

Or if some one finds it they can sign it... but see id on the back..

Edited by SunOfSheep

there are some customers that like that i ask, they feel like you do on the subject, but the customers that cuss me out on it, id like to bean with a soup can, i am strongly considering getting a button to put on my lanyard that says "be patient with me, i have autism"(i do have it, im just very high functioning), maybe that will help keep them from getting agressive, i dont handle conflict well and i come a little close to locking up or shutting down, but i cant shut down because i need to work and i need to be able to pay my moms health insurance till she can get on medicare(her insurance she was cobra-ing more than doubled), and after that i want to do, need to earn money for that, and some bitch at me saying things like "i just used this card at the pharmacy today!" when its their spouses card, or someone elses, rules are rules, they dont have to be dicks about it

New job (sorta) for me. I gots the big ole lay-off from the Pipewitting gig, so I am back in my hometown driving a lift-truck until my application to join the Navy goes through.

• 2 months later...

Schooling: BS Computer Engineering

Job Title: IT Tech

Although that is more just my technical title, being a small company who supports local businesses and home users I can say I am also:

Systems Admin, Desktop Support, Customer Support, Network Engineer

• 4 weeks later...

I am now officially retired, and as soon as they hire a replacement, I can actually not have to show up at the office any more. I was a librarian assistant. Let's hope they hire someone soon.

20 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

I am now officially retired, and as soon as they hire a replacement, I can actually not have to show up at the office any more. I was a librarian assistant. Let's hope they hire someone soon.

Ahh you've joined the ranks of the gainfully unemployed, l never seem to gave the time to do the things I did when I was working

On 11/21/2015, 11:10:59, BabyJune said:

Make sure you now take on more of what you do want to do, like summertime mentioned. A good mind is a horrible waste if you let it rot while doing nothing.