LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kicking your socks off in bed

DailyDi

I sincerely try to never EVER wear socks to bed - in fact I avoid socks and shoes whenever I can. But anyway, my wife has always liked to wear socks to bed due to cold feet, and EVERY time I'd unmake the bed to wash the sheets, I'd find socks buried at the end of the bed. :P

A man and a woman were in love and decided to get married, on their wedding day before the ceremony, the man sat down with his dad and said, " I always wake up with a nasty foot oder, how do I prevent this now that I'm getting married?" The dad says to just sleep with your socks on, and change them in the morning, the man agrees that's a good idea. At the same time, the woman was taking with her mom, and said, " I have bad morning breath, I don't want to turn off my new husband, what do I do? The mother says to just get up before him and use some mouth wash, the woman agrees that's a good idea. A month later they are sleeping, when the man wakes up in a panic because one of his socks is missing, while he's searching the bed his wife wakes up and says what's wrong? He says I lost one of my socks, but it smells like you ate it.

I have 4 pairs of socks, well 5 pairs, but one pair is dress socks for getting all fancy. Other than that the 4 pair I have don't all match, but they are all basically white ones :huh:

Don't wear them TO bed ever, but my TV is in the bedroom so I wear socks when watching tv and going back and forth to my office and the kitchen. When I start getting sleepy I use my big toes to peel them off and try to kick them towards the corner... but sometimes they get caught by blankets and fall into the darkness. So dark. Cold and alone. Always alone.... oh wait, there's 36 friends!

I wear socks to bed. I guess it's because they remind me of wearing footed jammies all those years ago :D but it's just something I do, especially in the winter. I might have 37 pairs of socks, but most, if not al have holes in them. Time to buy more....but I H*A*T*E shopping! :badmood:

I didn't have any for a very long time. I have a couple now :D but it's been to warm to wear them :( I really like the 2 part polo type jammies...which I have a par of now, and I enjoy the heck out of wearing them in colder weather. :D

socks in all ;)

I actually wear socks in the footie PJs, usually.

Extra comfort, I find in it.

I do that too :blush: the extra padding feels better when you are walking around, and they keep your feets warmer when it's {{{{{{cold}}}} :D
  • Like 1

At a meeting to influence the British position of Cuba, President Kennedy rather tactlessly drew attention to the British Foreign Secretary's different colored socks.

• Like 1