LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Jokes

DailyDi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I found my neighbor swinging a can of veggies around his head on a string. When I asked what he was doing, he said he was working on 

Whirled Peas!

At least he wasn't making whipped cream!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a farmer, I hear lots of jokes about sheep.
I’d tell them to my dog but he’s herd them all.

I used to be a banke.
But I lost interest

Why are Irish bankers so successful?
Because their capital's always Dublin.

• 2 weeks later...
  1. I was always told "Act your age" so I went and got a quadruple bypass. I hope they're satisfied!
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, IndianaJ35 said:

Q: What do you call a man who wears disposable diapers?

A: Russell

Is it wrong that as I read the answer, I start thinking of the song “A Lap Dance Is Better When So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying” by Bloodhound Gang?

Edited by astrodiaper
Clarity
  • Like 1
On 12/7/2020 at 12:39 PM, astrodiaper said:

Is it wrong that as I read the answer, I start thinking of the song “A Lap Dance Is Better When So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying” by Bloodhound Gang?

Thanks for responding!

Ummm...not sure, right or wrong.  ;)

To be honest, I'd heard of that song, but never listened to it...very funny!  (I was something of a pop/Top 40 zombie when "Bad Touch" came out, so I knew that one, but that was about it.)

• 3 weeks later...

That happned on the other side of Boston, in Nantasket or somewhere on the North Shore

On 12/28/2020 at 4:40 PM, rusty pins said:

Did you hear about the AB who was evicted from his apartment because he spent all his money on adult diapers and couldn't afford his rent?

He was in A Rearz! 

Ok, for those who just don't get it, when you are behind on your payments, you are in what they call Arrears.  Check out this link for the definition.  https://www.dictionary.com/browse/arrears  The diapers the guy spent all his money on were Rearz.  Hence, he was wearing the Rearz diapers he bought, so he was in "A Rearz"!  Geez!  I can't believe some people didn't get the joke!

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Ok, for those who just don't get it, when you are behind on your payments, you are in what they call Arrears.  Check out this link for the definition.  https://www.dictionary.com/browse/arrears  The diapers the guy spent all his money on were Rearz.  Hence, he was wearing the Rearz diapers he bought, so he was in "A Rearz"!  Geez!  I can't believe some people didn't get the joke!

@rusty pins

Good One heheheheheheheehehehehehehehehe HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAA :D

I GET IT :D

Brian

10 hours ago, BabyJune said:

I would have named the kid Fuh.

It's always tough when you are dealing with a New Englander when they say certain words, thanks to their accent.

A few years ago I was with a friend from Boston and we went to a cafeteria for lunch.  He grabbed his plate but forgot his silverware.  He asked me if I could get him a "Fawkin' Spoon".  

It took me a minute to determine if he really, really wanted a spoon, or if he wanted both a fork and a spoon.  

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

And speaking of New England accents.....

khakis.jpg

I'm flippin' you the biwd while I drink a bottle of tawnic after I finished a coffee cab here in Hoyoke. With all that liquid in my, I will soonwet my dypa. Then I can go play some hawkey

On 12/29/2020 at 3:08 PM, rusty pins said:

I got when it was first posted np.... Sorry some didn't get it...?

On 12/30/2020 at 11:56 PM, square_duck said:

I got when it was first posted np.... Sorry some didn't get it...?

On 12/28/2020 at 4:40 PM, rusty pins said:

Did you hear about the AB who was evicted from his apartment because he spent all his money on adult diapers and couldn't afford his rent?

He was in A Rearz! 

On 12/29/2020 at 6:08 PM, rusty pins said:

Apparently it confused at least one person....