LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another fool potentially making us look bad =/

square_duck

I can't believe people don't know the story on this guy...it's been all over the news for weeks. He's the cop killer that is some kind of nut, he didn't have formal Military training but he is indeed a very dangerous man. He is a excellent shot and is carrying what is reported to be several arms of the high power range. Has a background of of playing a Serbian soldier during military re-enactments.

Maybe more a crazy than a fool. He drove his Jeep into a swamp and got it stuck after the initial incident- not the sanest escape plan at all :lol: It wouldn't surprise me if the mention of diapers is bogus or unrelated and being used just to 'make him look bad' or to 'rile him up' into making himself known defending against it. This kind of thing has become standard police psychology these days as any 'presumed innocence' you once had the right to in the US has disappeared entirely in practice :bash:

I can blame them. If a cop can't control himself long enough to capture without killing wherever possible, then the cop is as bad as the criminal (which might not be the suspect; ever heard of "presumed to be innocent until proven guilty by trial"?) While I'm not advocating killing cops they are no better than the presumed innocent citizens they have sworn to protect though many think that they are, and that is why crazies like this guy get it in their heads that killing cops is OK :huh: Too many Cops have made themselves almost as bad as the criminals (and in several cases worse than criminals) so it's no wonder that we see more and more crazies like this one as time goes on. You get what you ask for more than what you want. Reality sucks doesn't it? :o

When you know ahead of time that you are going into a high-pressure situation, you have to know that you can keep your head on straight through it all or you shouldn't go. You take extra steps to ensure that you don't err, and those extra steps will help you avoid failure. If you allow the stress to get to you then you're going to make mistakes which may compromise your own safety :o When you're trained to go lethal instantly with guns out and ready, mistakes are going to happen, just as it did here in SC recently. Our 'nice' courts charged ABHAN, not Attempted. Sorry but that doesn't cut it with me either. That guy was freshly trained to do just what he did and an unarmed man was shot because of that (one shot out of several hit, the rest went between innocent people clearly in the background). My hearing is awful which is not illegal, so if it had been me the same thing could have happened to me. If that (now ex) Cop doesn't serve 20+ there is no justice, and if his trainers and their superiors aren't indicted for A and A before the fact it's even worse :bash: Still no excuse for the OP's fool to go on a crazy rampage, but there's clearly a damn good reason it happens. Lon Horiuchi. Waco where Koresh could have been arrested while out on his daily morning jog without violence. And possibly even Ferguson MO. The list goes on and the problem worsens; the further people and their rights get trampled on the worse it's going to get for the thin blue line and the more of these crazies we're going to see because those who could stop it won't :crybaby:

As former Military, I can almost bet how this is going down. As I hate to say it, but the high possibility is he is going to "snipe" one of them. Possibly get off a second shot. Then they will zero in on his position. A a rain of hell fire is going to go in his direction. Whether they hit him or not, depending on his position and tactical training, he will most probably move off and flank the position and get one or two more of them. Till they just let loose with every bullet available mowing down the position. The problem is they are saying that he knows the woods where he is and more than likely has built in positions of advantage and hiding. The whole reason for the diapers was speculated that he was in a ghillie suit or similar camouflage.

This nutcase won't be taken alive by his own actions, though I also feel that even if he tried to surrender it wouldn't be allowed to happen since there will be no non-LE witnesses around and the ones who see it will do anything to CYA for their own kind whether it's right or wrong :bash: They've got a body bag waiting and they're not going to waste it.

And that's just one of the reason why I have my own guns. Our nation is founded on the principal of "give me liberty of give me death". I prefer the former, but I will opt for the later if it ever had to come to that.

• Like 1