LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have kids?

Have raised two children as well, and my wife and I always kept the diaper activities private in our bedroom, so as above says keep those parts of your life separate.

When I got married, I hadn't fully formed my diaper desires. I had bought a pack of baby diapers and wet them, and makeshift diapers. I repressed all that due to shame and religion. A few years later, we got divorced. Now I have my kids half the time, which is a bummer.. but it provides private time where I can wear without being around my kids. As they've gotten a little older they have come close to discovering my stash a few times, so now I have it locked in a wardrobe closet.

No children of my own (thankfully), but I'd say go ahead and wear your diapers around the house. Just make sure you are also wearing pants too (like you'd also expect your kid to).

In 1991 when I married Don Davis I also became stepmother to all three of his offspring with his late wife Jean, and now I am the step-grandmother of two delightful youngsters. The funny thing is that Don's daughter Cynthia is 3 months older than I am and his son Kurt is almost 2 years older than me. Don's younger son Ian was born a few weeks before I reached puberty.

My kids are 13 and 17 and they are really to busy to care about dads diapers.I spoke to my son once about it a few weeks ago and his answer was" if it makes you feel good about yourself

• 2 weeks later...

I have two kids, at present and 7 and 9. I too was concerned that I would experience an unhealthy/unethical/immoral mixing of my diaper wearing and that of the kids. I was scared to discover something in myself I would not want to exist.

I turns out that there is no and never has been any sort of connection between my diaper wearing and that of my kids. Completely none whatsoever. Throughout the time of my wife's pregnancy, my kids early childhood and the time now my diaper wearing has been coexisting with the rest of my life, family, friends, work etc. without any overlap whatsoever.

It's a relief and at the same time a realization if the obvious - in hindsight.

Two more points:

My biggest concern prior to having kids was that being around kids in diapers, baby lotion, baby clothes, diaper pails, etc would make me "diaper horny" all the time, but that absolutely WAS NOT the case. Them being in diapers had no effect on my love of wearing them in any way, shape or form, and changing their diapers was no different than changing their shoes.

The other thing I'll mention is, having kids in diapers caused my wife to NOT want to deal with ME being in diapers for a while. Prior to kids, she diapered me and we had all sorts of fun. While my kids were in diapers, she totally lost interest in having diaper fun with ME. She understood that my diapers were part of me, that I needed my "diaper time" and she would often take the kids to visit relatives so that I could spend a weekend at home wearing my diapers. But SHE wanted nothing to do with it for several years. Though I understood, I kind of felt betrayed by this. But then, a few years after my kids were out of diapers, she came back around and again started having fun diapering ME again.

Both of these things were true for me as well (except the fact that the dropoff of my wife's interest wasn't that great when we had kids because it wasn't that high in the first place.)

But spot in in any case. Identical experience.

In my opinion, I think it would be inappropriate to engage in AB or diaper play in the presence of children. However, simply being a DL wearing and using diapers would be okay. That said, I have a couple of warnings. The first is that you'd better be comfortable with anyone and everyone knowing you wear diapers. Kids are terrible at keeping secrets and will inevitably spill the beans to their friends, which means that the neighbor parents, your parents, siblings, and other relatives who visit will know, too. The second thing you'd better have an answer for is why your kid should take toilet training seriously if you're still wearing diapers. What are you going to say when the kid asks why you sometimes wear diapers and at other times don't? Finally, what are you going to say if after being toilet trained, your kid decides that he/she would like to wear diapers again. There are a lot of ramifications to being a DL with children. These are just a few of the obvious things to think about. Kids are great at throwing their parents a curveball right out of the blue, which may have you stuttering while you try to come up with a logical answer.

During the first year, you'll be changing so many poopy diapers that your interest in wearing diapers yourself may well decrease. Obviously, the problems I discussed in the previous post will manifest themselves after at least a year and more likely at age 2 or 3.

I lost my desire to wear when I had my son, with my daughter I can't stand to be wet so I change sooner. I also don't pee as much either because I don't feel the urge to go.

Add me to the list of people who lost the desire to wear after the birth of a child.

I didn't mind changing the baby's if it was only pee, but I hated the poopy ones.

Didn't feel like wearing my own, but that desire has come back, now that my child is well out of diapers, and doesn't even wet the bed.

Kids don't always say anything when they discover interesting things about their parents. I just assume they don't care. Another reason is they are too embarrassed to say anything and not comfortable with the topic.