LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Casting search for AB couples....

Go for it.Only if you want the world to know .And im sure when it was done you would look like a idiot.Tv ppl can edit it around to fit their views often far from the truth.I say yea not worth it and really im not ready for Jerry Springer or Dr Phill .lol

As someone who has had many good public appearances on radio and in public, i would be interested. And will be contacting the Interviewer. I may not qualify as my wife does not participate, but we are a couple, so who knows.

As someone who has had many good public appearances on radio and in public, i would be interested. And will be contacting the Interviewer. I may not qualify as my wife does not participate, but we are a couple, so who knows.

I grew up in social services, and if they took kids away fro enjoying fetishes and doing an interview on tv about it, there would be riots in the streets.

As a side note, the wife changed her mind at 3 am and decided to wake me up to tell me. lol. guess i have that to look forward to more often.

I grew up in social services, and if they took kids away fro enjoying fetishes and doing an interview on tv about it, there would be riots in the streets.

As a side note, the wife changed her mind at 3 am and decided to wake me up to tell me. lol. guess i have that to look forward to more often.

Also don't forget The Secret Lives of Women. That cost Baby Ella her job as a daycare teacher and she knew before hand that was a possibility but she took the risk anyway. She understood why they let her go because it was only that one parent that saw the show and called the daycare and threatened them that she would tell the other moms about the show so they will pull their kids out of there if they don't fire her, so they let her go to save their business. She told me this on Fetlife in one of her posts. So all it took was one mom to ruin her career for her.

• Like 1

I check the company it's legit but I'd still stay away from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why?

To make a good decision about anything you must first consider the implications, ramifications, depth, and scope of all the aspects involved, not just the original one which started you thinking ;) The only certainty I see here is that such a show would bring more exposure of the ABDL world to the world in general. Nothing else would be certain without the participants having total editorial control which will not be offered or given :( If someone goes with this, spend a lot of time thinking of how questions and answers can be twisted to change perceptions and how the end results can affect not only you but all ABDL's. And never forget that people who produce shows want only the largest audiences they can get- that is what propels their carriers forward- and that almost all of them will do anything to get that <_< Having said all that, I have no problem with someone trying to help the world understand us better so long as they do it well B)

Oh yay. Another thread about how terrible it is to share your AB side with the public... Yay...

*rolls eyes*

The closet is for coats and hangers, not people.

But then again I have someone to share my AB side with, maybe that alters ones perspective.

By the email address alone, its clear this company wants to sell you for money in trade for fifteen minutes of fame.

If youre going to be a prostitute, at least move to Nevada where you can get worker protection and fair compensation.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope. I did a Tyra Banks episode on fetishes with my ex boyfriend, and as benign as that was, it was still heavily edited and left out important stuff, aside from Tyra's snarkiness. I'll pass this time around, thanks. Besides, I have a daughter and I don't want her to find out. She was very young when I did the "Diaper Dame" segment so there was no explaining to do, we just took her to Grandma's for the weekend, and she's not likely to ever see that show. Now, she would ask way too many questions and it's not a part of my life that she knows about. We do those things behind locked doors while she's asleep or away.