LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you collect? If you are a collector....

Careful with the feathers if you're coming to the US- unless you're a native American mere possession of many species feathers is now against the law here :screwy: and that includes some very common non-endangered birds :screwy::screwy: You probably won't be charged but they will be confiscated if discovered by the wrong people :bash: Send them ahead to a friend through normal shipping channels for the least risk ;)

• Like 1

my shot glass collection was actually started by my dad a long long time ago. he worked in sales or something for at&t and they sent him all over the country for stuff. and everywhere he went, he brought home a local touristy shot glass. plus im sure a few were garage sale finds, thrift store treasures, and just silly ones from wherever. so far we have about 130+ shot glasses!

• Like 1

Personally, I am an avid collector of movies, video games, stuffed animals and detailed figures exclusive to the 80s and 90s.

I'm also not ashamed to admit that I own and use my VCR far more than my computer and my video tape collection at this point

has passed 150 titles. Though I prefer quality over quantity, as my collections are not that large.

I have no interest in becoming a hoarder, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Snow globes and glass paperweights.

Tatty teddy and the blue nose friends.

Hares.

Any of those things that I can get my little mits on and are reasonably priced tend to follow me home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mainly collect model kits of tanks and afvs and figures mostly modern and Vietnam war ones

WW2 medels and unit badges

Vietnam war unit badges( any donations welcome)

Israeli IDF unit badges I have a lot of them

World police badges

Coins