LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad predicaments while wearing diapers?

spark

I think all of use who enjoy wearing have always wondered what would happen there was fire that caused you to evacuate your house while you were wearing a diaper.

Acouple of years ago I was at a motel in another state. It was about 3AM when the fire alarm went off. My state was diapered and wet. I pulled of the diaper, threw a pair of pants on and went out into the hallway with the other guests and proceeded to leave the building.

My brother came home from work early during a January snowstorm. I wasn't wearing a diaper, but I was all decked out little girl style and had the sewing room in full swing. I also had a load of diapers in HIS washing machine. Luck was with me that day. He went right for the garage to get the snow blower going and never came into the house first. I put my sewing away (quickly!) and changed out of my dress. Then I ran into the cellar and cleared out the washing machine. I wrapped the diapers (clean but still wet from the washer) in a plastic bag and stashed them until he went to work the next day. That was a really close call! I told him to call me before he comes home early and gave the excuse that I will be locking the storm door because someone tried to break into the garage and I like to double-lock the house when I'm in it alone. It was true about the garage, but I just wanted to let him know--without arousing any suspicion--that I want to know ahead of time when he will be coming home early. He agreed to it. (He'd better--it's MY house and I let him live in it while I stay at my mother's house around the corner. Not the way I want it, but it is the most family peaceful arrangement).

A couple of months ago, I was sitting in my attire of a diaper and socks. I was eating pizza and it was 3 in the afternoon. While I was walking into the kitchen from my bedroom to get more pizza, I heard a siren. The dog was freaking out. Took a peek out of the window and sure enough, EMS was on the driveway. I threw some pants on and ran over to my neighbor's house (who happen to be my grandparents). My grandfather was dead; my grandmother was nothing but tears. I came back home, stripped, showered and on our way to the hospital we went.

...How's THAT for bad timing?

(:

Now you know why I do not take chances and have NO open flames except the gas stove and that is not by choice

I am the Evacuation Co-Ordinator for my area As well as a Disabled American so the Fire and Police know that i am in Diapers and have actually been her in the middle of the night for information or verification of information when it was just me in a diaper in my wheel chair.

Several months ago I was out walking my dog Sundance at 4AM, I walk him same time everyday when a Ft. Lauderdale cop stopped me. there had been a few break-ins in the neighborhood. after asking me a few questions he asked if he could pat me down, I was wearing a very wet molicare

I wear diapers 24/7 due to spinal cord injury. One summer day I was about 60 miles from home with some friends watching a friend driving in a demolition derby! I probably started voiding in the middle of the afternoon. Back then I was using Attend 6-tapes w/ waistband, which had a more limited capacity compared to today's products.

Well i find it hard to re-tape diapers again since I use them only to pee. So like say I finish doing number to and try to tape the diaper back on, the tapes usally loosen up. Thne I have to waste a good diaper--if I didnt pee in it and tape on a new one

One day I forgot to lock my front door and I have a neighbor that likes to walk in. And he came in while I was sleeping in a tshirt and a diaper and woke me up. I was covered by a blanket. But he had to walk in my my bath room whick I have well stocked with diapers on the counter because I am incontinent. And he never said a word about my diapers or asked about them. Talk about awkward.

• 2 weeks later...

The worst predicament I've had so far actually happened today while getting ready for my second job. I work graveyard shift at a gas station in a small town. It gets very boring so I wear a diaper to help pass the time. I had just woken up from a short nap after my first job and saw that my roommate still wasn't home. So instead of changing from my shorts into my work pants in the bathroom I decided to change in the room. As I grap my jeans my roommate flings open the door. Luckily I was holding my jeans in front of me so he didn't see my diaper and I was able to pull them on quickly. Scarred the crap out me though

This is probably easier for us girls to answer, because we are normally pre-covered to start with. I just hop out of bed and find slippers... I live up in the mountains though, so when we get fire evacuations, at least two a year (Last summer we actually lost our home to one and had to rebuild it.) we normally have plenty of time to get out, so not a huge issue if it happens. Also small town, no secrets, I pretty much assume everyone knows anyways :-p