LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All White Vs Colored Diapers

I know that some people have preferences that their Diapers be white instead of being colored, & I'm curious why does this matter to you? I guess I'm curious about this because unless you're lounging around in nothing except your diaper & when you change, its not like you see your diaper. I know we all have our preferences like some like thicker diapers, some prefer cloth etc. & to me those preferences are more understandable because they feel different. Colors vs White only change the "look". So is it only those who care about looks that have a color preference or do others too?

When I grew up all diapers were cloth and white as far as I know. I'd love to see all diapers come in 3 colors, blue for boys, pink for girls or boys who like to be diapered like a little girl and white who couldn't care less

I like color. I find it decorative. I have seen colored baby diapers like pink diapers, blue diapers and of course white. Even my brothers had diapers with trains on them and it had blue lines around them. I am not sure what brand those were.

Well i got to say i like them all....But i see them just like boxers...I love different colors, and designs...So i guess it bases off how i fill that day...Then some days i don't wear one at all...I mean you don't see guys with all the same color underwear in there drawer, and you don't see women with all the same color panties in there drawer...But i guess some do try to relate back to there child-hood (nothing wrong with that)

Diapers were white for two reasons: White meant ultra-clean and printed or patterend material could not stand up to the hot water and bleach that were used to wash diapers until about the 1960's and any patterns were on the rubber panties. Bisdies which, being underware they were supposed to be hidden and any parents that did not cover their baby's diapers and rubber panties were considered slovenly at best. After that, it just carried over