LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

plastic pants over diapers

Wayz2PlzU

There is always some risk of a leak from a super-wet diaper. I wear cloth flannel diapers with Zorb soaker inserts (all homemade) under PUL vinyl waterproof pants. They will hold a 2-3 hour wetting with occasional "wicking" at the leg openings. (I don't wet at night, so I can't help you there). The trick is to wear a super absorbent system under the waterproof pants.

Haian plastic pants.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-ADULT-BABY-PLASTIC-PANTS-PVC-incontinence-P005-6T-/270979008654?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3f179b888e

You can get them off ebay for under $10 shipped. Best price I've found is ebay. It ships from china so it takes a few weeks to arrive but I've never had an issue getting them. These are so soft and flexible. They are quiet too. I wear the large over a medium Abena and it covers well and prevents leaks all the time. I can't recommend these enough. Especially for the price you can't beat em.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have bought inexpensive plastics off of e-bay and the seams have ripped on them! I have had to have my wife sew them on a machine! The plastics were a product of China and you bought 2 and go 1 free! SWo beware and I hope if you have purchased these that they have not had the seam split!

I wear disposable diapers most of the time and most of the time I do wear plastic panties with them for peace of mind even if I don't plan on wetting them to the max

I haven't done it yet, but the new boosters I have are a smaller version and more like a strip than having a bit of a wing (which would work too) Anyway it has a pass through design and as such if you used the light adhesive strip and just stuck it down in your plastic pants, it would absorb quite a bit if you had flow over. Another option we have brought up in the past is terry lined plastic pants, they will catch the over flow at first and wick it inside the plastic pants. I used this option in the past and it gives you a little wet feeling when it happens, so you know it's time to change, but contains the overflow :)

• 4 weeks later...

most of my plastic panties come from my protex.com and fetware...the tuffy II plastic panties from myprotex are fantastic!!