LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goverment Shutdown?

Valisia

I heard about one company in the news that sends their employees out of the country to Costa Rica for surgeries that here in the states would cost 3 or 5 times what it does over there. They even give their employees $2,500 for doing so and the employees also pay nothing out of their own pocket.

For politicians of either party to use a government shutdown to pursue their ideological goals to dismantle an existing law; already court tested is foolish and dangerous.

the ACA was pissed by politicians not the American people. over fifty percent of Americans are against the ACA/Obamacare, it was not given to the people to vote on. I align myself with the tea party as I believe in the constitution, small federal govt. and separation of church and state.

I am affected by this. I am a full time college student and a veteran who relies on my VA income to survive while I get my education to be able to actually get a job. The shutdown has overstepped its bounds by shutting places such as the World War II veterans memorial down and spending millions to bring in barricades to close these open air public places. The ACA/OBAMACARE is one reason as well as a large group not wanting to raise the debt ceiling but instead actually do something weird like paying for what we need and not going further in debt. just like I can not go and continue to write checks when my balance is 0 that is what some want the government doing. The fact my great grandchildren will pay the debt of my parents is why some want this.

So what do you think the Tea Party believes? I am a member of the TEA Party and the media has not been good to us.

How in the ever-loving fuck can you believe the Tea Party believes in separation of church and state?

the ACA was pissed by politicians not the American people. over fifty percent of Americans are against the ACA/Obamacare, it was not given to the people to vote on. I align myself with the tea party as I believe in the constitution, small federal govt. and separation of church and state.

How in the ever-loving fuck can you believe the Tea Party believes in separation of church and state?

Where, in the US Constitution does the word "separation" appear? The Tea Party does not embrace any particular religion but our laws were based on the Ten Commandments. the Ten Commandments are displayed in the US Supreme Court building. It is illegal to murder under US law. Is the no murder law bad because it is in the Ten Commandments? The Constitution gives us freedom of religion, not freedom from religion. If the Constitution allowed freedom from religion, religion could not be practiced anywhere. Most people forget the "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" part of the First Amendment.

Where, in the US Constitution does the word "separation" appear? The Tea Party does not embrace any particular religion but our laws were based on the Ten Commandments. the Ten Commandments are displayed in the US Supreme Court building. It is illegal to murder under US law. Is the no murder law bad because it is in the Ten Commandments? The Constitution gives us freedom of religion, not freedom from religion. If the Constitution allowed freedom from religion, religion could not be practiced anywhere. Most people forget the "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" part of the First Amendment.

most people say that there is a separation of church and state because of the first amendment and i agree

Right, as far as the Law was concerned, the tablets in the Ark of the Covenant were no more important than the other parts of the Law. For those that believe it, Christ said the most important "commandments" were to love one's neighbor and to love God with one's whole being. Those weren't even on the tablets. (There aren't even specifically ten separate 'commandments' in the portion of scripture where they're written.)

So what is it that makes people think that the TEA party is religious? How are they creating a theocracy? We have a monarchy now.

as far as I can tell, the TEA means TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY, frankly I think that is an understatement, it should be taxed way too much already, (my mom had to take all of what she had to withdraw from I think her 401k or some other investment thing that she had needed to pay her 2k deductible on her bill from being in the hospital, just to pay half of her taxes), to me that isn't a matter of religion, its a matter of taxation, she is having thoughts of joining a TEA party, I cant say I haven't thought of a membership either

The shutdown affected EVERYONE. Im tired of people saying "doesnt affect me so I dont care!" When the economy begins to slow because of a faulty government, everyone gets the pinch. How news orgrams get away with even suggesting that question is beyond me.

And this isnt a right, left, democratic or republican issue-insurance companies want more reliable customers and more money. They ACA is crafted off of republican laws that sought to do just that-force more people into a for profit scam. Democrats merely made it their issue by passing the law on their time. Republicans saw a black man hand them their own bill with the democrats name on it, and wham, 4 years of frothing at te mouth while rantin about small government and freedom.

Obama hasnt done anything different from presiders before him, except maybe shrink the government and reduce the deficit, unlike Bush. This false outrage from the right is a poorly veiled case of bigotry and racism.