LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Restrooms Experience & Random Situations

Ever used a handicapped stall to change and have someone actually physically handicapped wait for you to leave?

I don't know if she realized my backpack was my "diaper bag", but she gave me a really dirty glare when I got out. I've been skittish of public restroom changes ever since.

Before I started getting into diapers I was in Ventura at a Taco bell. Their restrooms were out of order so I decided to hold it until I got To Los Olivos (Not sure If I spelt that right) Anyway, I had to go #2 real bad and well, I ran to the bathroom and swung open the door to find a guy and a chick making out on the counter. "HEY KNOCK BEFORE YOU FUCKING ENTER" Yelled the pissed off guy. "If you are going to make out in a public restroom would it kill you to lock the door?" I said. They finished up and walked out and I relieved myself. people are stupid sometimes.

I check for trash now after entering into a WALMART bathroom once for a change and not noticing they had no cans inside (just electric hand dryers).

Fortunately there was a can just outside the restroom.

I think it's strange handicap stalls don't have a trash can like they usually do. I have ran into that a lot. I guess the mother is to carry the diaper with her and throw it away at the sink.

• 2 weeks later...

I was realitively new to wearing in public and at the time would only wet so one day when walking thru an arcade in the city i felt the need to poop feeling abit cocky i kept walking and pooped myself i smelt it imeadiatly and got abit panicky.

Yes.

I once saw a man dressed as Batman having a piss at a motorway (in the US: "interstate") service station. I think he was a kids entertainer on his way to a party ... but you never know.

Also, I once saw a guy accidentally walk into the ladies toilets and then quickly walk out saying "Whoops!".

Oh, and there was this time where I saw some guy turn on a tap (US: "faucet") too fast/hard and the water sprayed out of the basin and into his crotch. He swore a few times and used some tissues to dry his trousers (US: "pants") off a bit before walking out.

i caught a guy watching me through the slit in a stall, he was standing at a urinal opposite of my stall with his head twisted so he could peek in, i even saw him move a urinal over to get a better view... i yelled what you looking at! and he bolted...

I used to work at a McDonald's, and i once caught someone using a used baby diaper to paint on the walls with the poop. he was homeless and just being disgusting vandal, but fecal painting and McDonald's happen alot.

• Like 1

I know this is probably not what the OP had intended for an answer :excl:, but I've had public restroom issues where I had wished I had been wearing a diaper.

Edited by Wayz2PlzU

At certain bars I used to frequent, it was not unusual to go into the restroom and find a line of powder laid out for someone else, and this after the restroom not being used by anyone for several minutes :huh: Or the time when I was working an event where there were many seniors, and one had left a pair of men's briefs full of poop beside the toilet with more poop all around in places where I cannot fathom how it got there :angry: Or at a gas station urinal where someone left a turd (had to be non-human) as big around as a soup can and three times as long :o

Guest Defender

I was in the stall and just took off my Depends and started putting on a new when some dude comes in and ask if anyone is in there. So I said "yah" expecting him to leave, but he didnt, he just waited....errrrr.... Waiting for someone to take a crap? well I was changing diapers, but he assumed I was crapping...Who does that? It was like "Dude, go away!

I was in the stall and just took off my Depends and started putting on a new when some dude comes in and ask if anyone is in there. So I said "yah" expecting him to leave, but he didnt, he just waited....errrrr.... Waiting for someone to take a crap? well I was changing diapers, but he assumed I was crapping...Who does that? It was like "Dude, go away!

Guest Defender

It must have been a bathroom with one toilet and strange it would have a stall. They usually have it be a single restroom and you lock the door when you go so no one walks in.

Ever used a handicapped stall to change and have someone actually physically handicapped wait for you to leave?

I don't know if she realized my backpack was my "diaper bag", but she gave me a really dirty glare when I got out. I've been skittish of public restroom changes ever since.

I hate public restrooms. First of all, I'm slightly pee shy. Second of all, women's restrooms are more often filthy than not. And lastly, I sometimes don't get enough notice before I have to go. I wear recreationally, but if I'm going to be out and about all day, I would consider being diapered for convenience and security of dry pants. I'm just too shy to do that often.