LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New and a lil upset

So I am new here and i've never really had a fellow abdl ever be mean to me until very recently when i joined here, being new i'm not sure if this is common or if it was just a fluke? It makes me sad :'( even if it's the smallest unkind gesture, i would never expect it to come from a community that i've found to be so cuddly, sweet, and accepting. I probably just had some bad luck but i am genuinely curious what others think? Is this just a newbie fluke or are abdl's mean to each other? I feel a little silly and naive asking but i genuinely want to know.

XoXo,

Bubbles.

post-49671-0-71250500-1374137092_thumb.j

post-49671-0-71250500-1374137092_thumb.j

So I am new here and i've never really had a fellow abdl ever be mean to me until very recently when i joined here, being new i'm not sure if this is common or if it was just a fluke? It makes me sad :'( even if it's the smallest unkind gesture, i would never expect it to come from a community that i've found to be so cuddly, sweet, and accepting. I probably just had some bad luck but i am genuinely curious what others think? Is this just a newbie fluke or are abdl's mean to each other? I feel a little silly and naive asking but i genuinely want to know.

XoXo,

Bubbles.

You're not the only one to have a bad experience here, but I wouldn't say its common. Like all communities beyond a certain size we have our fair share of jerks, idiots and low-lifes. On the other side we also have members who are far too sensitive, who jump to conclusions too fast and sometimes just don't know when to let a matter rest. As I said to another member in a private message recently:

• Like 1

First of all, we are PEOPLE sometimes we have bad days and sometimes good ones and it shows. Beyond that, we are PEOPLE and come in all kinds; that is what makes up a world. As a microcosm,why should we be any different? We also have our assorthemt of trolls, nutjobs, dummies and nasties. We have our good ones, too, square_duck, Repaid! and Zander, not to mention DailyDi come to mind immediately

Since I am part Fairy, I get to meet some of the other Fairies, one of whom is Lady Truthfinder, and she said to me "The most important thing you will ever hear is 'Do not come crying to me; just straighten out your tiara and get OVER it: Bitch!'" :)

any community is like life. There are a few winners and a whole lotta losers. there are plenty of people that think they are holier than thou and constantly have a stick up their ass about something and take it out on random users, and the new ones seems to be the "easy targets". just a sad fact unfortunately. People like to treat others like crap to make themselves feel better or feel superior. sad.....

I also would like you to expound on the situation. If you would like you can PM me with the info and situation with more details... BTW Welcome to the site. :)

Truly a sad statement thats why female ab/dls are chased away by ingnorant or just plain mean fools so sorry for your bad experience please don't judge the whole of this community based on one stupid persons actions but rather ignore that person and choose to make friends with those that are positive

• Like 1
Guest DiaperGirlCali

I get what the OP is saying. There are a few people if you do not tow the line that they have determined is the official ABDL line, then they will jump all over you. Just move past em, rest of us are cool beans.

• Like 2

BUBBLES! :D

Sorry to hear that someone here was a meanie head to you :( but as several above have said...as sad as it is, it does happen. You can report that person if you want, and one of us here will take care of it. There is also a tool in your profile page under 'manage friends' that lets you ignore a user...so just type their name into the box and hit 'save' and you wont here from them 'no mo'! :D

We try to make this a positive and fun place to be, and many of us try to be as helpful as possible for others seeking the same. But sadly there are those who feel they have a right to try and hurt others and ruin the experiance for them.

As Someone said a long time ago "No one has the right to make you feel bad" you feel bad or hurt because you allow those types of people to succeed...so just ignore the fool and move on....there are far to many other fun and worth while peoples here to let one or 2 idiots ruin your experiance here...:D

'K sweetie??

{{{{{HUGGIES!!!}}}

Hope this helps :)

I didn't see what happened but there are mean people everywhere and just because it's the internet, people think it gives them the right to be mean because they can't see your facial expressions and body language and you can't do anything about it but type back and they're cowards when they do this. If you're not willing to say it in real life, don't say it online. Yes I have seen AB/DLs be mean to each other and this happens in all communities. It even happens in autism communities too because they're also human and are capable of being mean. They can also do cowardly behavior because it's the internet.

Im sorry to hear you have had a bad experience on here, unfortunately as most other posters hear have said, like most communities you get all sorts of people, which includes mean, nasty people, etc...

I'm sorry someone was so mean to you!!!! It's very hard when a abdl puts themselves out there and when someone is a jerk it can be painful. If you need to chat you can send anyone that replied to your post here a message and talk. We're all here for each other. :-)