LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Memorable Work Moments

Okay I'm going to assume y'all are working or have worked. I want your stories, weird, funny, angry, crazy, and such. I was doing this in chat a moment ago and decided why not put it here. I'll go first.

Ho shit, that sucks. I would have burnt her too. At my previous and first ever job my manager fired me when I missed work after I had a stack of crates fall on my head. The place closed three weeks later, I've never been happier.

The tales I could tell (but won't) :whistling:

-The smell of death lingers a long time and nobody has to tell you what it is- you will know instinctively :(

-The sound of someone hitting the ground from 3 floors up is unique, again you won't have to be told what it was :o

-Looking down from 5 floors up at the trucks almost hitting your scaffold as they constantly enter and leave the building will either make you appreciate life and hope your luck holds, or it make you find a better job immediately (after changing your underwear) :lol:

-Seeing someone you work with after they fell as blood comes out their ears is spooky :huh:

-Having your slow-ass helper just barely grab you in time as you're screaming and slowly sliding off a 3 story roof is as mixed as your emotions can get :screwy:

-Watching an Engineer delete a safety feature because they can't get it to work right when they won't listen to you telling them how to do it makes you want to be arrested for murdering them knowing that you might have saved a hundred kid's lives :bash:

-The building you're in was built mostly by society's rejects- drunks, druggies, and criminals who can't get a job doing anything else and likely aren't even qualified for the one they have :angry:

I'm a paramedic in Dallas, so i actually get to experience a lot of amazing things (good, bad, and horrible) every day, and i feel like all I'm making is memories. Too much to go into detail, but anyone can imagine :)

"Will the check bounce......" only goes to prove that: Common sense isn't a privilege. It is a punishment because we are forced to deal with those who don't have any.

"Will the check bounce......" only goes to prove that: Common sense isn't a privilege. It is a punishment because we are forced to deal with those who don't have any.

I too have not thought of this 'alternative' :P It explains a lot. having had to deal with people (dad) who "claimed' to have common sense, but never used it if he did...and always had problems, and much of what he did neither worked or made any sense..So I guess there is a punishment side to this I had never considered.

Knowing that now though, i can sit and laugh at those who just have no clue....like the dumbo and her check bouncing...that would have driven me nuts though :screwy:

some people....you wonder how they survive....UGH!

Learn how to cuss them back in a third language they don't understand- that blows their teeny little minds into the dust :lol:

Bettypooh

I've thought of that, but verbal retaliation is strongly discouraged, in any language. We have to smile and take it, even if they call us everything they can think of and drag my mother into it, and wish them a good day.