LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Evil Tease...

DailyDi

I was wondering why DD wasn't selling these right off this site as it is a 'dot com' domain, so it can make a profit and sell stuffs...Just my thoughts. I think he even has a store somewhere around here.

Anyways I checked the site and it's simple yeah, but gets the job done.

As for ordering, I'll wait for reviews, since A minimum order is a 10 pack and they are $2.50 each :o almost as bad a Fabines! Speaking of which I mentioned that before since the cut and shape of these reminded me of how fabines seem to look, but when someone else posted pics they had imported the 'text' description was in Chinese or Japanese characters.....which confuzzled me :screwy:

So now Mongo not know what is what or which way is up but he will wait for reviews and maybe some price breaks to check into these.

Yeah they are 'interesting looking' but I have plenty of diapers and can wait a bit before indulging again....unless I go off on a binge cycle :o then look out! But then again, $25 will buy me a nice cloth prefold that I can wash and reuse and it pays for itself over the long haul...

OH! and for those interested there is a paypal' button at the bottom of the page with all the other payment options. ;)

Cute - but at $2.50 per, I'll pass until they come down a bit or I see a significant bulk discount.

At that price, they'd better be damn good if they're trying to cut into Bambino's market. It's tough to compete with Bambino's value proposition, IMO. Even SDKs are WAY better value for the money if "cuteness" is a major selling point.

I dunno. I'll hold off further judgment until I see some product reviews here at DD. :-/

Still -- I wish them luck! This is a very niche market, but it's awesome that more businesses are becoming ABDL aware. With all these options, its never been a better time to be an ABDL!

Now this brings up an interesting conundrum. Why would a male want to wear something that he saw on an attractive girl unless he had some of his gender signals being re-routed? or unless he were me but I am an ALG. So If I saw a girl wearing a nice dress or tiara I would be eaten away with envy and if it were both, I would be crushed, but that is me

Interesting point, but it's a little bit of a leap going from a cute, unisex diaper to a full-blown dress with all the trimmings IMO.

If you've ever shopped for AB wear (onesies, etc), it's also pretty common to see female models wearing samples.

Doesn't really affect my purchasing decision one way or the other, but I appreciate your perspective. :-P

• Like 1

Need some sizing info on the mediums, if ever I was to try and be able to get them. Shows a bit big for me, but I have been known to wear mediums in the past and got away with it, and these would be for "Fun" times anyway. So fit and function is appreciated on reports when you fine few get some in and can do so. :)

I just ordered a pack also. And they are right here in lv. Probably been cheaper go pick them up. Hahaha. Hope they are nice. Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Just waiting to here back from somebody that has recived there order. Then get a little info on the. Such as how loud, thick, do the tapes hold, And what brand do they compare to as far as fit. Mabe even some better pics of the diaper.

I havent gotten anything. And im thinking it doesnt take a week to go from las vegas to las vegas ;) which is where i live. I would recommend people not place any orders until others get their items. I went to their site and entered my order info fir tracking infornation, it doesnt work just goes back to the original screen. Not looking good so far. Again id hold off folks until people start getting their orders, im not getting a feel good so far. Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

I clicked on PayPal and used my ccard. My ccard statement shows that it went through PayPal as awwsocute. I'm surprised that we haven't heard any thing yet.

Is it? That's a true bummer if it is. I thought D.D. said he knew who this "person" or "company" was? He just couldn't say yet. I would like to know if its real or not. I'm definitely not going to order until I find out!