LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Evil Tease...

DailyDi

^ ditto the above! :P A new diaper huh?? I had been thinking about this as well, and I figured that if you had something that looked something like an ABU Cushie but had the internal 'chassis' of say a wellness brief, you would have something that not only "looked' good, but actually performed as it should also.... I just don't know where to start with that, so I'll pass it along to you for R&D :P have fun and We'll look forward to more 'updates' :rolleyes:

I am totally unteased. I am protected by a Gardol shield

Ive checked out that site you mentioned, I dont think they are ready to take orders. I must of placed dozens of orders and the site sends me back to the home page :/ and honestly I kinda dont like their onezie coverage. When will someone make one that actually covers the whole diaper???

No owner listed, no page on shipping costs, times, and options, and a rather amateur-looking site :huh: Plus if you click on anything but the right place, you get sent to another site that seems to be some kind of search page, which similarly tells you nothing about who is doing what <_< TBH it almost looks like a place we don't mention here and were it not for DD's recommendation I'd not trust them. $2.50 per diaper, only medium, large, and extra large and only in lots of 10- no samples or cases. Bodysuits around $30- I have to wonder about quality at that price. I'm going to wait to hear from others before spending my hard earned cash on this one ;)

• Like 1

I think they chragred me 60 dollars for one onsie and one pack so shippinng came to 5 dollars. I got a confirmation number and a cupon code got 15 dollars off my order. Site is not fishy at all. I remember bambino habing a humble site whem they first started. Hopefully they will come up with an all print diaper this year.

Just ordered a couple of bags. Hope they dont take forever to get here. Shipping was 10.00 for first bag, 5.00 each additional. Used the cupon code and it only made shipping 5.00. Site said that they took paypal, but i didnt see it as a option. Looks like its cc for now.

Careful! The checkout page was NOT encrypted/SSL when I went to the site. As such, your credit card information is being sent in plaintext. That is NOT A GOOD THING.

Does anyone know if they are plastic or cloth backed. I did not see that mentioned. Very interested in these though, they look cute. Almost awwsocute!