LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex ....

May have a great deal to do with if I awoke as a dumb blonde; smart ass brunett or a sexy foxy Irish red hair dancer taking River Dance to the next level !

A wicked wild imagination - oops - that was a comet going by wasn't it ? And that flash of digital matrix lighting what was that ? Why is everything so soft

and different and and and and what have we (I mean I) here - this is going to require a whole lot of explaining - and a bad dream it is NOT !

The ancient ones used to write about having a blue moon - 2 popes - and a multitude of blazing comets whirling around causing sexual mayhem (aka changes) !

Maybe the worse case senario of the "Sourcers Apprentice" fooling around with the dials and gadgets behind the curtin of the Wizard of OZ.

Now stop that !

Don't monkey around with those things !

I don't want to change back (not just right now) !

No ooooo

As someone in transition from one to the other ... would waking up as the opposite sex have me transitioning the other way?

worse yet, you complete transition and then poof , you're right back where you started.

• 3 weeks later...

The first thing I would do is get to know the female body. . . so masturbate. Then I would embrace it for a while, do girly things and what not. Eventually, I would become gender flexible and just be whatever gender I feel like.

• 2 weeks later...

I would take many blurry-close up shots of my diapered crotch, lose all grammar ability, then PM the pants off anything with a female name in the DD chat. Seems to be the trend these days.

• 3 weeks later...

After I stopped freaking out that I'd randomly changed with no explanation, and that nature basically went insane overnight? I'm reminded of the "Two and a Half Men" episode with the ghost of Charlie Harper where he's forced to live in hell as a woman and says something like "jokes on the devil, a vagina is still a vagina." I'd probably play with my new breasts and vagina "exploring" my new body for awhile. I'd also see if I could use my fingers on myself as well as I've used them on my girlfriend. After that, I'd invite my girlfriend over and see how long it would take to convince her that I'm still me, and to still have sex with me. When we finished, I'd remind her that she'd just had her first lesbian experience, complain that she "would never do another girl when I was a guy," and see if she'd run screaming from the room at the realization that her sexual orientation had just changed. (Nothing too cruel--just a little harmless fun mind you.) After the fun of using my new body to get away with things I could never do as a male wore off I'd probably just go back to living a normal life.