Guest Sasha

Who is your superhero?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Batman? Superman? Spiderman?

• Batman
    • Superman
    • Spiderman
    • Other

Actually I have to say my very first super hero was Optimums Prime- he was indestructible back then and could never be beaten. Slightly more recently would be Goku from Dragon Ball. Slow to start out and with plenty of jurdles to overcome he managed to become the strongest being in the universe. His latest level 5 form simply cannot be matched.

• Like 1

Not a superhero but a semi-sci-fi comic from Dell, shortly before MAGNUS: ROBOT FIGHTER. I say "semi" because it was based on space technology that was considered "in the pipeline" and looked at what 1965-9 would be like

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=frift+marlo

A look from 1959 at the near term future of space travel

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=men+into+space

• Like 1

Actually I have to say my very first super hero was Optimums Prime- he was indestructible back then and could never be beaten. Slightly more recently would be Goku from Dragon Ball. Slow to start out and with plenty of jurdles to overcome he managed to become the strongest being in the universe. His latest level 5 form simply cannot be matched.

Those two are good, rather fond of Prime and Goku myself, favorite animated characters. But I still say Wolverine and Hulk Hogan are in my top, but Goku and Prime would be the tie breakers for me.... After all, I always smile when I hear "Autobots, transform and roll out!" or Goku and his signature "Kamehameha!!!"... Especially that last one... Want a good DBZ fix, get the game Dragonball Xenoverse, available on Steam for PC.

• 1 month later...

I am going to have to say......................................................................................................................................MYSELF

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
2 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

my mom is my superhero. always has been. essentially raising me by herself and always loving me for who i am

Aww! That's so sweet big bro!♥️🤗 There's nobody better than Mommy!♥️😉🚼🍼👶♥️😊

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

In any situation I always go for the most obscure thing possible. So my superhero is one of these genuine marvel superheroes.

Spiderman 2099, spidergirl, captain Britian, union jack (all 3), death's head (1or2), dark angel. Killpower and motormouth, arrakus the destroyer, golden age black widow, iron lantern, Dr strangefate, metalscream...

• Like 1