LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Old Were You When You Started Wearing Again?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 53. Of course it is a long story. For the last 5 + years I have read accounts of many people who have told about being in diapers (or wanting to be) since childhood or puberty. Very few have taken it up as I have later in life, from what I can determine. (Not talking about those who have done so because of later in life incontinence, either.) I keep planning to start a thread for those who have, like my self, started thinking about and then practicing as an ab or dl at midlife or later. Wonder how stories compare.

I tried adult diapers once at age 20 and I was underwhelmed, but I really started wearing a lot/all the time at 23.

I started after a bad breakup--I figured I wouldn't be dating anyone for awhile and I could go ahead and try it, just for a little bit. I haven't stopped.

Well. I was potty trained by 2. And I remember sneaking diapers from neighbors at three. In the interim, I made my own off and on through the years, but didn't buy my first adult diaper until just a few years ago when I turned 30.

-dw

I was 22 on my own after college when I started putting on towels and wetting them from time to time. Then when I didn't have roommates and I saw adult diapers when I was in my mid-30's I craved to buy them.

Finally I did when I was 39 or so. I bought real disposable diapers one flat piece not fitted with tapes.

When I was 47 I had a bladder infection and started wearing 24/7 and haven't stopped since then. Usually for the cost I wear Poise Pads or Depends undergarments. This week I got on Depends adjustable underwear really true diapers on sale with a coupon.

Today I am going to spend in the house getting work done just in a Depends diaper with Depends undergarments underneath to make everything really soft, comfy and bulky and t-shirt.

As a bedwetter I never stopped wearing them. I always kind of liked wearing them when I was small but did not understand why.

When I was about 13 or so I discovered for sure that I loved wearing them and I have never stopped.

I was put into diapers for a night around age 12 as punishment for an accident I had. Although it was a very humiliating experience, it was also extremely enjoyable at the same time. I think I would call that an erotic experience as an adult, but at that time I didn't know what erotic meant. Anyways, after that night in diapers I was hooked and I would periodically wear diapers to bed from that point on. As an adult, there were extended periods that I was able to get away from wearing, but I could never suppress the desires completely. Through the years, my diaper wearing has evolved, and now I primarily wear for relaxation and escape, but after all these years it can still be very erotic at times, especially with my fiancé.

When I was in kindergarten I really needed to use the bathroom badly, it was before school and my mother hadnt done the laundry, my father was taking a shower and my mother was cleaning the other bathroom.

I ended up crapping my pants just outside the upstairs bathroom, my mother was furious and since I had no underwear and was going to school she put me in diapers for the day.

That was when I first realized I liked them.

Then a few other events occured, In grade 3 a girl I was interested in (and sat next to in class) wet her pants, that was the day she became totally incontinent, I don't know why.. Though I know she never came back to that school afterwords. That was the first time I realized I liked seeing women wet themselves :o

And another time in a public park I saw a 14 year old girl in nothing but a diaper, I was overwhelmed. This was when I was 12 , needless to say, I wanted her.

I stole diapers from 14 every few weeks at different pharmacies randomly not to raise any suspicion, poke holes in the depends packages, grabbed a diaper, hid it, and ran.

I stopped when I was 15.

When I was 19 i started buying disposables whenever I could, locked my door (I shared apartment with my brother) and enjoyed the hours of solitude.. Then I met my ex girlfriend. at the time she was my girlfriend.

It was a year before I mentioned my kink and convinced her to wear. She was hooked after that. Though she was too shy to go outside with them under her clothes. I was very lucky.

We even have a son who is almost 3.

Well those are the reasons why im interested in diapers, and i wear rarely, id probably wear 24/7 if I could. Everyone knows of it now though, I think.. its nobodies business but mine though and those I wish to share it with.

I have been interested in the idea of other people wearing them since I was young, and over the years it kind of crossed my mind a couple of times to try wearing them myself, but I never really got the opportunity.

It was only when I joined this site at the beginning of March that I began to think more seriously about trying nappies myself. However, I did not have the money at the time (I am a student and it was near the end of term when I always have less money due to spending too much at the beginning of term), so I ended up buying practically the only thing that is avalible over here. Pull ups from Boots. I still have not worn a proper nappy, but will be doing on Monday at the latest.

i started before all of you. i was 3-4 years old. i was in my parents bedroom, looked in their wardrobe and found plastic pants. this was 1984 so disposables were less common then.they were the same pants my mum used on me when i was a baby. i put them on and liked them.the plastic feel on my skin was great.

i wore them a few times under my clothes when i was 4-5 i was lucky no one suspected me.i have allways been interested in nappies especially disposables when i went to friends houses.

when i was 13 i used to pass by a house, i saw a used disposable hanging out of a bin. i took it back home, it had some urine in it but i still tried it on, was a bit small for me. i liked it so much.

next few years i got a desire to wet and poo in my pants.i enjoyed it but messy to clean up.i started buying baby sized disposables.

my mum then got brain damage from a brain tumour, she was double incontinent and had to waer pads.

i stole some and tried them they were great. i was then 15.unfortunatly she soon died, i have missed her since.

I masturbated for my first time when 17, i wrapped the pad around my penis, it was great. the pad felt similar to a vagina.i have done this up to now. i used to think i was really weird because i didnt know anyone i liked nappies. i have lived with this secrect for 25 years, can you imagine how this has screwed me up.

2 years ago i was on a trip to brussels, i went into a private shop, much to my surprise i saw a babydoll magazine i was shocked to find ouit other people were interested in this. when i got back home i went onto web sites i have been so happy since.so i got a pc and got on broadband now i look lots of sites. i have come out the the closet. i now buy nappies whenever i want, wear and wet/poo them.im so happy i dont have to live with the secret. x

What a great question, CB!

I've had the desire to wear diapers most of my life, but off and on. I think it began to reawaken in me when I hit puberty. But at that time I had no idea they made diapers for adults. When I found out, at about 17, that was it. It has ebbed and flowed over the years, but I don't think it has ever really gone away, and now there's no going back. I'm 41 now, and nothing makes me feel as warm and safe as a diaper.

-RMS

I remember being around 7 years old and stealing diapers from my aunts diaper bag and wearing them around in my room at night or under my cloths. In my teen years I kinda discarded it, cause it was the 80's and the whole leather jacket, raging hormones & long hair thing was on my mind. I didnt want my freinds to catch wind of it so I kept it in the bedroom at night. As I grew older and got out of the house and established my own pad I started to buy them for myself for the first time. Man that was a rush the first time I bought them for myself! I remember making double sure that that they were the right size cause I didn't wanna be seen in that isle too awful long and worked up the courage to take em' too the counter...cash or charge..."CASH" and since it was an all night shopping center and the crowd had thinned I actuall put one on right in my car on the way home! I think I bought some KY Jelly too (use your imagination) :) Well gettin ready to go fishin so I'll let you go now! Thanks

I've had an interest in wearing and wetting for as long as I can remember. When I was 5 I found my baby diapers, put them on and used them. Around 10 or 11 I started buying Pampers or Luvs and using them (holding them up with my underwear). When I moved out and went to college I started buying adult daipers (18 years old). I'm now in my early thirties.

I guess the first time I can remember having the desire to wear again was in 6th grade. The urges subsided for a bit, then I had a wetting accident in 9th grade. I'm still trying to figure out how nobody in the class knew about it. My dad had incontinence issues so had the belted undergarments, I took a couple of those out of his closet and then they found 'em. He asked me if I had wanted to wear diapers again. I didn't know what to say so I said no of course.

I then went in the military and was out of it for a while. I guess I didn't really have any desires at all while I was there. When I came home and started living on my own, the desires came back. I started buying a pack here and there in the middle of the night at a 24 hr drug store. Still not sure why I was so embarassed. I'm married now and I still wear whenever I'm home and almost constant during the weekends. My wife doesn't really take any part in it, but she does tolerate it and she gets the benefit of my wearing too (you know what I mean). I'm 2 months shy of 30 now so I suppose I'd say I've been back wearing again since I was 20.

I was 9 when I became aware that looking at/touching/thinking about diapers, plastic panties, inflatable toys "made my weiner feel good" (I didn't understand anything about sexuality back then, of course :) ).

I'd been a bedwetter until about a year or two earlier, and I managed to find the last pair of plastic pants my mother had forced me to wear as punishment for wetting. They still fit me, and I wore them once or twice (even to school) before my mother found out and took them away from me. I used paper towels and trashbags for makeshift diapers after that.

It wasn't until I was 14 that I realised that you could buy plastic pants at stores (duh!) and I could still fit into the Gerber Toddler size. That was also when I saw the first advertisement for Attends and bought my first box. I've been wearing ever since!

Floaty

Hey Everybody!,

I was about 7 when I started wearing diapers again. I had a brain tumor when I was only 21 months old, before that my mom just about had me potty trained, but when cancer hit it set me back a year. As I went through first, second, and thrird grades I always had number 1 and 2 accidents in my underpants. I also wet the bed every night up until I was 12, and all throughout my younger years I would take my little sisters diapers or try to wear makeshift diapers. I always wished my mom would make me wear diapers to bed as punishment for wetting the bed, but unfortunetly she never made me! To this day I still wear diapers all the time, I guess I'm just tring to get back what I lost of my childhood I lost through illness. My parents both know and have tried to make me see a shrink to help me quite, but I simply refuse to stop! Maybe someday I will find a girl who shares my love of diapers. A boy still has his dreams, dosen't he?