LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubber Duckies?

When I first saw this topic title, I thought this was going to be a topic aimed specifically at Square_Duck & his probable collection of Rubber Duckies (hinted at by his Screename) Sorry for the Humor directed at ya, Square_Duck, but I just couldn't resist! :thumbsup:

Rockies Fan.

Got a pair of "Rubber Duckies" from a friend a few years back. A real treasure.

I bet you could get some custom made today. Look around.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

This was a chart-topper in 1971 or 1972

EDIT: It was late 1972 early1973. I just remembered using it in a Creative Writing assignment in about April '73. It was a Sci-Fi Post-Apocolyptic tale with one of my usual twist endings

Apparently it came back a second time because I rmember hearing it in college, which did not even start until September 1971 and was still hot when I used it because otherwise it would not have made sense because it would not have been current

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it was Top Drawers who had the Rubber Duckies which were rubberized nylon or plasticized nylon pants for use over diapers. They made them in many colors and had some with a cloth outer cover over the pants in different designes as well. They made boxer shorts that were cloth and looked just like regular men's boxer shorts, but had one oftheir waterproof pants attached at the waistband inside. The waterproof shorts were actual shorts that were made of their waterproof nylon material. They called them Guppies if anyone remebers them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm glad you asked , sadly I don't believe they are made anymore , but had several pair of their panties . The red pair I got that was substituted for the white I had ordered from them ,ended up as an awkward time when I was in a V A Hospital in St. Louis . I also had a pair of the boxers ( guppies ) . I really liked the cut and feel of theses , very nice . Like many nice suppliers they are no longer around or making the Adult type diaper covers .