LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest TheShiningKnight

Guest TheShiningKnight

What TV shows are/where your favorite from when you were a kid?

1) Favorite TV show from when you were a 0-3 year old (just take a guess)

2) From when you were a 4-7 year old

3) From when you were a 8-13 year old.

Thanks!

0-6 we didn't watch much tv. We watched movies on occassion, and my parents had a tv in their room and we would watch the news with them or the disney sunday movie... but no real shows

When i was older - macgyver, spencer for hire, highlander, rugrats, hey arnold, doug, salute your shorts, hey dude, wild thornberries, animaniacs, renegade.... gummy bears .... i'm sure there were many others but those are the ones that ring a bell for me at the pre 13 yrs old age..

0-3, I don't recall. We had a B&W tv, but I don't remember it being on.

4-7, I don't remember.

7-13, after school every day and Saturday mornings, Little Rascals, Cartoons(WB, Road Runner/Wiley Coyote, Popeye The Sailor (not really liked but passed the time), The Jetsons, that Rabbit, Tweety Bird), Munsters.

What TV shows are/where your favorite from when you were a kid?

1) Favorite TV show from when you were a 0-3 year old (just take a guess)

2) From when you were a 4-7 year old

3) From when you were a 8-13 year old.

Thanks!

0-3 "Captain Kangaroo" and "Romper Room"

4-7 "The Flintstones"

8-13 "The Munsters", "Gilligan's Island", "The Addams Family" "Bewitched"

Wow your going to think this is nuts but we never had a tv when I was a baby. I was 7 or 8 years old when we got our first tv. After we did get one I liked captain kangaroo , Mickey Mouse club I really don't remember to many Moore then those.

Very early: Captain Kangeroo, Captian Tugg (local afternoon kids show), Diver Dan, and of course Fireball XL-5!

I remember going to school in the first grade with my Fireball XL-5 lunch box.

I remember I used to get to stay up a half hour later on Saturday to watch Get Smart.

I rememer watching Star Trek when it was on in prime time, but didn't get to be a real trekkie until I was older and it was on in syndication (about when I was 12 or so).

Seasame Street, Mickey Mouse Club

The Littles, The Flintstones, The Jetson's

Little House on the Pairie, The Walton's, Eight is Enough, The Hulk, Dukes of Hazard, Night Rider, Bewitched, The Brady Bunch, Knots Landing and Dallas.

• 6 months later...

I was born in May, 1973. As far as being a very young child, believe it or not I love medical shows about doctors, hospitals, and paramedics. As I got older, I love Sesame Street, electric company, and Reading Rainbow. Then, I always got into anything to do with parenting

I just watch whatever baby knows, Mother's Day, and other related euros. I always enjoy the commercials about various baby products like bottles, diapers, and of course my favorite baby product of all baby magic baby bath. I My iPhone was supposed to say shows, sorry about that. don't think they make that anymore. Take care

• 3 weeks later...

ugh uhmmmm..... probably saesame street/winnie the poof

looney toons and TMNT

omg everything on nickelodeon. Ahhhhh real monsters, rugrats, ren and stimpy, rockos modern life, clarissa explains it all

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

From the ages of 0-9 years, I have only pieces of my memories thanks to numerous surgeries, medications and a stroke

that put me in a coma. The Care Bears makes the top of my list, followed by Quantum Leap and The Real Ghostbusters cartoon. When I was 12 years old I got into Star Trek TNG, it's the only series I ever followed by myself. I also remember watching Beetlejuice on Saturday mornings too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...