LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Nfl Team ?

I do like the NFL, but as my screename indicates I'm a Rockies fan first & foremost, but I do like & use the NFL to help me get through the Baseball off season & my Favorite NFL team is the New England Patriots.

Rockies Fan.

I'm a born and bred lifelong resident of Green Bay, Wisconsin. If I didn't love the Packers, I wouldn't be allowed in public here.

Ohio State Buckeyes...ummm oh, any team that we play for now! Which is usually the best ones.. Cinci has the best Kicker!! :P

P.S. NFL is rigged and fake! :P Watch Wrestling!!! :huh:

Lifelong Broncos fan here, grew up in the Elway era....Gotta love last night's game...it wasn't a comeback, it was a 2nd half DEMOLITION. I also am a big fan of the Cards, loved their fast start but now they got Seattle breathing down their necks...This season so far has been WAY more compettive last year, and I am loveins it!!!!!

How cool would it be to see Giants and Broncos face off in the Superbowl? Lol I think the Texans are far more ligit at this point though....

Not really a sports fan. That said, Ive always supported and liked, good or bad, the Lions, as well as the Red Wings and Tigers.

BTW, off topic, but current; I predict the Tigers will take the World Series in four maybe five games.

SEAHAWKS!!

Haha I used to like the Seahawks... not anymore though. (I've betrayed my state lol.)

But my favorite NFL team is Greenbay Packers! Die hard fan of the Packers no doubt, got my cheese head, Aaron Rodgers jersey, and I still have my Brett Favre jersey. ^_^

GO PACK GO! :D

I'm a born and bred lifelong resident of Green Bay, Wisconsin. If I didn't love the Packers, I wouldn't be allowed in public here.

As a Packers fan you should be ashamed of your self. Last year they had one of the worst defenses in NFL history. The Packers are a team based on history and Defense. Today is not a team to be celebrated, instead you should be figuring out how to bring back the D.

Dolphins fan here.