LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Age Did You Know You Liked Diapers

I think I was 46 when I discovered this site and gave diapers a try.

That's a surprisingly advanced age to discover you like diapers. If you don't mind my asking, "Why?"

I've long had a compulsion to wet my pants, that I'd indulge in occasionally. Because keeping the pants dry wasn't a concern, diapers weren't an obvious consideration. Came across this site when searching for pants-wetting-related materials. Liked what I found. Diapers obviously would make it possible for me to wet myself more often and in more places, so I gave them a try. Found I liked wearing them even for non-wetting reasons. I've kept diapers on hand ever since.

I didn't have any problems with diaper training or bedwetting as a kid, and they didn't do anything for me when we had them on hand when my baby brother showed up. Diapers just weren't something I gave much thought to over the years.

I remember at about age 4 or 5 wetting my pants in hopes of being put back into diapers, if we ever went to visit somebody with diaper wearing children I always wanted to take some but was too scared to steal any. I kind of forgot about this when I got into high school but finally at the age of 27 I started buying my own diapers, a out a year later my girlfriend found my stash and another year later she's still here!

• Like 1

I think I was 4 or 5 when I can remember playing with several diapers that my mom and step-dad had not gotten rid of or they were my step-brothers, or something. I dont know where or who the diapers belonged to but I can remember playing with them, putting them on, changing them, wearing them, etc. And eventually getting caught with them ... I dont remember the outcome of that but I vividly remember finding them, wearing them, etc

I was either 3 or 4. I remember absolutely hating wearing normal underwear and I would steal my little sisters diapers and wear them when playing and later on to kindergarten. Around then my sister was potty trained and I was stuck with the normal undies until I was able to swipe them from other kids when I would go over to there house.

I was 5 years old when I developed a strong attachment to my diapers. My mom returned me to diapers when I was 4 after I started having frequent accidents due to the arrival of my baby brother and a move across country. The turmoil was too much for me and I regressed from my initial potty training. My mom returned me to diapers as a matter of convenience and I stayed in them full-time until right before I started kindergarten. At first, I was kind of shocked and embarrassed about wearing diapers again, but around 5 I started to realize that my diapers afforded me a lot of attention, comfort and security. I remember starting to enjoy having my diapers checked and looked forward to the intimacy of my diaper changes when I was wet or messy. My diaper urges grew even stronger once I was finally potty trained for good. I started to envy other toddlers still in diapers and I wanted to be them and return to wearing diapers. That was over forty years ago and my need for diapers is just as strong today.

My boyfriend told me it started when he stopped wetting the bed at 4 or 5. He told me that when he was in kindergarten he remembers he started thinking about where he could find some diapers to wear.

I can remember being 3 or 4 and being fascinated with pictures of myself in diapers or getting my diaper changed. I was probably 6 or 7 when I stole a diaper from a friend who had a little brother in diapers. It felt so thick. Around the same time I played House with diapers with my cousins and I remember getting a play diaper change. (I wanted to snag those diapers so bad!) It wasn't until I was 10 that I actually went to the store and bought my own. I had a lot of independence as a kid now that I think about it.

I remember when I was 14 or so the neighbor's younger brother was still in diapers at 4yrs old and I found that kind of odd until one day we all were playing on our bikes in my driveway and all of a sudden he started acting funny then he wanted to walk home I asked him what was wrong and he said he needs to go to the bathroom but I ask why? Told him to go in the diaper. His older brother said he had to take his brother home because he pooped. I said "I thought that it was ok because he had a diaper on?" He said he has to be changed. Now being 14 years old I was really confused. I thought diapers were to poop and pee in and change later. Ever since that day I Knew I had to try diapers for myself. After many failed attempts to make a homemade diaper I finally perfected one out of briefs, a bath towel and a kitchen sized trash bag. I used these every where! Public, private, poop, and pee and fell in love. When I moved out of my parents house I finally went to the drugstore and bought a bag of depends. I thought they were AWESOME but they filled too fast. Now I'm always making time the wear diapers. So I guess the answer to the question is probably around 11-14 yrs old.

• Like 1

When I was 5 I was put back in diapers because I was wetting the bed. After a few weeks of this I remember making the comment that diapers are comfy.... 55 years later they still are!

I used to go through phases of being okay with them and hating that i had to wear them, but now that i don't have to wear 24/7 anymore and just at night, i see them as the greatest security blanket i could ever want :) i really started "liking" them i guess at about... 12 years old.

I think I had my first inclination when I was six. I don't think it was really strong until I was near puberty, and then the urges were pretty strong

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't stop wetting the bed until mid-teens. I can remember when I outgrew commonly available plastic pants around 6-7 and being bummed. I didn't really discover my attraction to diapers until I was somewhere around 10-11. We took a family trip, and I had to share a bed with a family friend. My mom found Depends (the original belted ones). They sucked. I still saturated the sheets on multiple occasions that trip. Regardless, that opened my eyes. I've loved diapers ever since.

Not sure exactly when the urge hit me, but I became a "practicing" DL around age six, just shortly before my younger sister was done with diapers. Stacks of cloth prefolds, plastic pants, and other diapering accessories were on a shelf just inside her bedroom door, and I can remember ducking in quickly to equip myself while my parents were busy elsewhere in the house. On those occasions where I actually "used" the diapers, I hid them under my bed and snuck them back to her room (to her diaper pail) at my next opportunity.

It was a pretty good system, but it wasn't always executed perfectly. My mom found at least one soaked diaper under my bed. I don't remember getting yelled at or even talked to, but I do recall getting some puzzled/concerned looks. My mom was very non-confrontational about this stuff, and I suppose she just hoped it would go away.

I was in the Army, 19, living alone in the barracks while stationed at Ft Irwin.

I was super horny that night and sorta just messing around. I got a trash bag and cut two small slits in the bottom, the stepped into it like undies. The slits opened around my legs but seemed leak proof. I spent a little time wearing my "plastic panties" then gave it a leak test by peeing. The warm urine spreading around my groin made me instantly hard.

The next day I bought a pkg of depends...

5 or so.

When I was a young lad, knee high to a grasshopper, my mother dropped me off at a friend to be taken care of. I was young, about 4 or 5. Occasionally, others would have their children put into her care. One day I was playing with a little girl a bit younger than me when she wet her pants. When the babysitter found out, she was put back into a diaper. Until that point, it never occurred to me that that was an option. I had my own accident a few months later; it was unintentional, as I never had the guts to do something like that on purpose. I remember telling her to not put me in Pampers, in the hope that she would. Alas, she followed my request. Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut. By the time I was 6 and had started school, I was trying on some spares my mother kept around after toilet training my sister. I had a good 30 minutes to myself. I sure didn't understand why I liked wearing them, just that I did.