LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Age Did You Know You Liked Diapers

I remember playing as a kid of 6 maybe seven and would take my baby brothers diapers as part of a game where some bad guy put me in them. I wore my first diaper out of the house in third grade. I took an old cloth diaper and wore it under my shorts and briefs several times till one day my mom noticed and caught me. I didnt go near them for years after that till I was old enough to buy my own.

I cannot put down an exact age but I know I was young. I knew I prefered a wet diaper as opposed to a wet bed so I think I saw diapers as more of a treat rather than an embarassment. I think it also helped that my folks weren't too uptight about having an older kid in diapers either.....

My earliest recollection about my diaper desires puts me right around age 5. I can recall a moment in Kindergarten when I found out one of my class-mates wore diapers still. I was also friends with a girl that lived next door and she wore them as well.....

All back in the 70's where Pampers were nicely plastic backed and smelled like heaven :)

I know i was out of diapers and wanted them, looked for them, sneaked them before the age of 4 y/o.

I had hid my Sears plastic bloomers under my mattress which my mom and brother found when I was 14.

Brother told me to get rid of them and I did. That was the last time anyone else found me out. I became

much more careful, rather than simply careless.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

Started when i were 5-6

Shit myself in kindergarden and got put into a diaper over night

After that I had an attraction to diapers, but I dont remember when the real deal started (wearing)

I was very young maybe around 5 or 6? I wasn't even in 1st grade yet. I remember liking diapers, and wanting to wear them. This was around mid 80's when pampers were bulky, crinkly, etc. It was awesome. To underline facts were I could fit into them, my little brothers were both toddlers so there was diapers around, I grew up without having a father around so that was out of the picture. Just my mother. When my mother wasn't around...(Working at a job) and on a weekend, you know. There was no school so I took the advantage of wearing a diaper under my clothes.

I was seven when i was transfered from state foster homes to private home and I would try my best to get them to diaper me like the state homes. I was caught several times putting diapers on my parents always asked why . I told them I don't know.

The earliest I can remember is being about 4 or 5 (early 70's). The first time I can remember acting on it was when I was about 7 or 8 (stole one from the neighbors).

Discovered the AB/DL world when I was 19, then the Internet at 23 (1993).

I was maybe 10 when I first started wearing makeshift diapers out of paper towels, but not actually using them. Soon after that I was on a trip with my family and I found that my young cousins were still in diapers and I stole two of them and hid them in my luggage.

By 13 I had figured out that I could phone in an order to Sears for incontinence stuff and pay for it C.O.D. at the store. No credit card, no paper trail, and I could take the subway downtown to the store so there were no witnesses. Still, after all that I stupidly hid the stuff in my dresser drawer. It's hard to imagine that my Mom never discovered it, though she didn't say anything. Maybe she thought I had a minor bedwetting problem that I was handling and would outgrow.

Also by this time I knew how to use microfiche and I had a prime collection of magazine diaper ads from the 1950s on. And I had looked up "infantilism" in books on psychology.

I missed a big opportunity when I was younger. My great-grandfather was visiting for a week and would take over my bedroom and my parents said he needed protection so would it be OK if they put a rubber sheet on the mattress and said t was mine to spare Grandpa the embarrassment? Stupidly I said no way. I don't know what they ended up doing but I could have had a rubber sheet all that time if I had just taken one for the team.

Like most around 6 or 7 I wanted to wet my bed and pants, never had was potty trained at age 2. At age 10 got very interested in the Wards catalog in the baby section and wanted to get diapers.

Like several other people here, I have a hard time putting an exact age on when I knew that I liked wearing diapers. Because of where we lived when I was young, I wore diapers at night. When we moved into the house my father built and had a bathroom right next to my bedroom, I continued wearing diapers at night until I was 10 years old, because I never learned not to wet at night. At 11, I finally was able to consistently stay dry at night.

During the day, I could stay dry if I had access to a toilet every hour or two. Otherwise, I typically wore diapers while playing around the neighborhood. Once school started, I believe I wore diapers during the 1st grade, but finally stopped by the start of the 2nd grade.

On family vacations and even on local shopping trips or going over to my grandparent's house, I was typically diapered because of my small bladder capacity until I was about 14 years old. After that, I no longer wore diapers but wanted to because I didn't feel secure without them. I was always concerned that I might embarrass myself by having an accident.

So, I would have to say that by 14 years old, I realized that I didn't feel comfortable not wearing diapers. That's when my surreptitious diaper wearing began when I "borrowed" diapers from the supply left with my cousin when we baby-sat him. A couple of years later, when I got a part-time job and was able to drive, I began buying them for myself.

For me, about age seven--around the same time I felt it would be more comfortable to dress like a girl. I still don't know why I felt that way, but I'm sure a lot of people experienced the same scenario.

One of my first memories is when my mother was packing away the terry nappies and plastic pants because my little brother had been potty trained. I remember having a conversation with my Mum saying that I'd rather use the nappies than the toilet. I was probably 3 years old at the time.

Edited by Forced2wet