LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diapers You Buying This Month/Next Month?

8 Super Dry Kids medium and 2 Cushies, 8 Fabine Exclusive medium, 4 Lidl Siempre off some people on here.

And a pack of 24 Tena slip maxi medium, and 2x Cuddlz printed medium, 2x DryDayz medium, 2x Drydayz large.

In October I will purchase six new gauze prefold diapers (night weight) to replace six that are getting quite worn and are over a year old. I'm also ordering four new pair of highback plastic pants, two in yellow, and two in pink. Fun!

Ordering a case of Dry 24/7 for BabyMaggie mostly even though I'll use 2 when we're in a hotel downtown next month. I just finish making two birdseye diapers for nights at home and I can't say enough good things about organic birdseye. Wow! So soft (after a couple of washings) and so absorbant. I might even get BabyMaggie a case of daytime diapers, depends on how the finances go. I also would like to get more of that organic birdseye.

I just ordered a case of Molicare Super Plus from the "big got everything" store from Bentonville, Arkansas. They only sell them on line however, you can specify to pick them up at the store. Nice since cases ship in the original manufacturers box and no one at customer service could care less whether or not there were diapers in the box or anything else.

Currently I am well-stocked with the Attends Youth and Attends Breathable Ex Absorb Small, with a case and a few extra of the Youth and a case and a half of the Breathable Small. I use fewer of the Youth, so those are not on a scheduled shipment basis anymore. My next scheduled case of Breathable Small is mid November.

The Pampers Extra Protection Size 4 and the Cruisers Size 4 I use for slip in pads I buy from local stores when the price is as low as it gets. I keep at least 2 full large cases of each. They take up far less room than the Attends. Usually Target lowers the price on Extra Protection ahead of Christmas, so I expect to buy 3-6 cases when the price drops. Target tends to stock larger cases of Cruisers than do the supermarkets, but sometimes the cost per diaper is better at the supermarkets. I carry a pocket computer to be sure. Still the last time Target was one cent each less expensive.

Nobody at my local Target or Ralph's supermarket has ever asked why I need so many infant disposables at the same size. Clearly they do not care, so long as my credit card goes through.

Just after the January sales start at Babys-R-Us I will be buying at least 6 packs of a dozen Gerbers Birdseye baby prefold diapers. In January 2012 I replaced 4 dozen of my previous batch of the prefolds, but they all are in good shape. Still, each year the price rises a few cents, so they are a sound investment.

Early next year I will also order 12 more of the 36" square 2-ply gauze flat diapers from ACD Company. I did not need to order any this year. Those tend to last 2-3 years.

In June 2012 I received 12 of the Kins soft vinyl panties style 10300V adult small that I wear at night and evenings. Those seem to last about a year, sometimes longer in my rotation of 12 pairs. I doubt I will be ordering more until August of October 2013.

I just got a pack of Depends pull up underwear with $1.00 off coupon.

I think I need to order another case of Assurance undergarments.

Last month, I got Attends pull up underwear, Abena pull up and Abri-Wing. I probably won't get Attends again as don't absorb much, about as much as their undergarment. Abr-wing, I won't get again as they feel like they are going to come apart. Their pull up is expensive, but maybe again soon.

Have a good size stock of Medium Bianco Bambinos, Secure Xplus, Abena plus, Abri-wings.... however i like that word MORE!!! Going to order some Bambino Bianco Large... I like to be comfortable in my diapers and not that comfortable in Mediums. Also figured since I am on the Bambino Site will try out the Tena Diapers, maybe next month go for the Bellis....

Just ordered a case of Medium Abena X plus, Case of Abri-Let Maxi, Case of Molicare medium, and two cases of small Tranquility ATN (my favorite!). They'll go great with the plastic pants I ordered! Gee, I spend all this money, now I have to put all this stuff to good use!

Bought a pack of Molicare Super Plus Large yesterday and didnt like it at all

Just to much plastic and goes to high

Ordered 3 packs of Tena Slip MAxi Medium, for the price the seller takes it in for :)