LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Plans Changed,

Me and my guy were going to go away for a week but are sales mangers father passed away. So we had to go back home we have a used car lot that is a handful to say the least. I wanted to explore role playing I feel since me and my guy have been sharing his AB/DL side. I have truly discovered a side to myself I never knew. He has also seemed to enjoy my input. I have been an uptight person most of my life but since he trusted me with what was a deep dark secret to him. I have taken long hard look at myself. I love how we have bonded over trusting each other with our true feeling of our self's. We have worked very hard to make our business work that I have lost who I am. We have a large car lot with 75 to 120 cars keep to selling. Plus an auto service center to deal with as well. I love that we can let lose and still take care of business. I read some of the things I have posted on other forums in the past and it has made me realize what a judgmental person I have been. I have also read what others have posted on others sites about this fetish and how just plan mean they are. But if I would have been asked about what I think of this in the past I would have had some real negative things to say. I like that I am becoming a more understanding person. I love that my guy has helped me become a better person. Well thanks for letting me share. I hope I make sense with what I am saying.

• Like 3

Me and my guy were going to go away for a week but are sales mangers father passed away. So we had to go back home we have a used car lot that is a handful to say the least. I wanted to explore role playing I feel since me and my guy have been sharing his AB/DL side. I have truly discovered a side to myself I never knew. He has also seemed to enjoy my input. I have been an uptight person most of my life but since he trusted me with what was a deep dark secret to him. I have taken long hard look at myself. I love how we have bonded over trusting each other with our true feeling of our self's. We have worked very hard to make our business work that I have lost who I am. We have a large car lot with 75 to 120 cars keep to selling. Plus an auto service center to deal with as well. I love that we can let lose and still take care of business. I read some of the things I have posted on other forums in the past and it has made me realize what a judgmental person I have been. I have also read what others have posted on others sites about this fetish and how just plan mean they are. But if I would have been asked about what I think of this in the past I would have had some real negative things to say. I like that I am becoming a more understanding person. I love that my guy has helped me become a better person. Well thanks for letting me share. I hope I make sense with what I am saying.

Very good story and I hope everyone sees it. Glad you have "adjusted/changed."

I wasn't going to comment further, but after multiple re-reading and letting this sit for a day, I have to offer what I hope is some constructive comments.

The main point is to please proofread before posting. You say you run a used car lot. That involves contracts where the right or wrong words can make or break a deal and come back to bite "you" big time.

You used "are" instead of "our" in the first sentance and another couple of not quite right words/phrases. No big deal here, but it/they could be problems in your busines.

Best to you and your boy friend/business partner.

• 4 months later...

This is part of what this time of year is all about. being able to look at yourself objectivly and look at where you are now and where you came from and who you 'used' to be. As said above, this is one of the more positive posts :thumbsup: I've read in a long time. It reflects personal growth and maturity and an ability to step outside ones self and look back and compare a life lived now vs. a life lived a year ago, and being able to see the difference and more so, being able to accept it :)

Congrats Annee.....wish everyone could find a mommy like you :blush:, someone who not only is able to accept themselves part and present but others and their individual quirks or interests and use that to enable personal growth..

Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas, though I feel the best present that you gave to yourself this year you have already posted ;)

congrats again..

qwack

I care about the grammar, but I'm not going to comment on it. That's not what's important here, though good grammar is very important in the world of business and education. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm with Square Duck! Merry Christmas, and a very happy and productive new year!

• Like 1

Seems out 'grammar Nazis' have been wakened again :screwy: Oh well, I guess it was bound to happen, they've been dormant or hibernating for about 1 1/2 years :lol:

We do ask that all posters put some effort into their grammar and spelling as this makes it far easier for everyone to understand what you want to say :mellow: We also ask that you be tolerant of those who make minor errors with this, for nobody is perfect and we do have a number of really great members who have troubles that affect their posting style ;)And some, like yours truly, have their own style of writing which ain't your average, don't necessarily fit all the grammar rules, and is exactly what I intend it to be whether you like it or not :P

Those who don't put any effort into the readability of their posts will hear from me. Those who bash people will hear from me too. I am a Moderator and that is what I do. Be considerate of others and if you hear from me it will be to thank you for being so considerate :) That's the way I prefer things to be here and your assistance in helping me achieve that truly is appreciated :D

Bettypooh

I know my spelling is not that good, but the mistakes I make are not to the point where you can't understand what I am saying. I also try my best to add punctuation where it should be. I know there are some here who are very bad at spelling and punctuation, but at least they make an effort. It's the ones who seem to make no effort at all to use grammar that bother me. One of the mail order catalogs I get around the holidays had a grammar T-shirt. It was something like as follows:

"Lets eat Grandma"

"Lets eat, Grandma"

"Who Says Punctuation Dosen't matter?"

Is this a story? If so, can the original poster please ask a moderator to move it to the right forum (and next time post in the correct Story sub-board)!

Also, I can't figure out what the hell the post is about. Its so badly written it wouldn't even get passed the 50 Shades of Grey editors.

I'm sorry if I come off as a bit of an asshole, but this is the kind of post that should never be made. If its not a story, I doubt anyone can figure out what the hell the post is about - I certainly can't. If it is a story ... well, from the first 3 sentances alone (at which point I've stopped reading):

1) Are they sales managers or is her father a sales manager? (are(our?) sales managers). This is totally ambiguous.

2) ..."we have a used car lot that is a handful to say the least" ... again - do they have a used car lot (i.e a place that sells used cars?) or they have a used car? IF the latter, what does the "lot" mean - its utilisation?

3) ..."I wanted to explore role playing I feel since me and my guy"... Again ... I don't get it.. you "feel" role playing? Or you feel you want to role-play? In its current form this makes no sense.

oh for pete's sake, zander! english is not a programming language.

My guy and I were going to go away for a week, but our sales manager's father passed away so we had to go back home early. We have a used car lot that is a handful to say the least. I wanted to explore role playing since my guy had been sharing his AB/DL side with me. I have truly discovered a side to myself I never knew. He has also seemed to enjoy my input. I have been an uptight person most of my life, but since he trusted me with what was a deep dark secret to him I have taken a long hard look at myself. I love how we have bonded over trusting each other with our true feelings. We have worked so hard to make our business work that I have lost who I am. We have a large car lot with 75 to 120 cars to keep selling, plus an auto service center to deal with as well. I love that we can let loose and still take care of business. I read some of the things I have posted on other forums in the past and they have made me realize what a judgmental person I have been. I have also read what others have posted on other sites about this fetish and how just plain mean they are. If I would have been asked about what I think of this in the past I would have had some real negative things to say. I like that I am becoming a more understanding person. I love that my guy has helped me become a better person. Well, thanks for letting me share. I hope I make sense.

i love hearing how people will visit past posts and see how they have grown and changed .... i do this too.... recently some older posts and polls have been ressurrected and ive read my responses and its fun to see how as i have grown and aged and just lived life what has changed with me and what has stayed the same !! nice post annee