LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Live?

- About 35 miles North-northwest of the Twin Cities for you in the mid-west.

- South central Minnesota for you on the east coast.

- North of Minneapolis near the edge of the metropolitan area for you on the West coast.

- In Minnesota, about 35-40 miles west of the Ol' Miss for you in the South.

- In the second coldest state for you in Alaska and Hawaii.

- In God's Country for you in South Carolina and Texas.

- In the Land of 10,000 Lakes for you in Nevada.

- In the only state that voted more for Walter Mondale vs. Ronald Reagan for you in California.

- Viking territory for those of you that don't have an NFL team.

- Northern suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA for you in Europe, Australia, and Japan.

- About 250 miles South of International Falls for you in Canada.

- Near the last stop north up I-35 for you in Mexico.

- Accross the railroad tracks, near the post office for you on the other side of town.

- Somewhere in North America for all you in communist countries.

- Northern Hemisphere for you terrorist supporting countries.

- Goo goo ga da din err im norf min for all my Diaper friends.

I had a little too much extra time to burn up today....Sorry if I missed anyone.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ronnie,

Bryce Canyon is very beautiful! If you ever get back to Utah, you should try to see more of the sites around, there are so many! If you are here during the warm months you could visit: Zions National Park, Gobblin Valley, Monument Valley, or Lake Powell ( only part of which is actually in Utah). If you are here during the winter months, Utah held the 2002 winter olympics. There are many olympics venues around the state ( check the travel agency if you decide to go). There's a whole lot more I haven't mentioned, like I mentioned check the local travel agency, trust me you won't be disappointed! B)

Hey...

W/we are visiting North Carolina in June....anyone have places of interest or beauty to recommend seeing?

W/we especially enjoy canoing and enjoying nature....

I think I'm the only Atlantian around here. For those of you who've never been down here...don't bother. It's really not that great. The closest comparison I've been to was Houston, but in Atlanta we have more coffee shops (cafe intermezzo houses the world's largest espresso machine!), and every street is named peachtree. but john mayer got big here, usher lives here, and occasionally you'd see the girls from TLC in kroger. :)

• 9 months later...