LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Till Leaks

It varies with me. I don't want leaks in public and sometimes here at home either B) But I love being soaking wet :wub: so some lazy Saturday mornings when the laundry hasn't been done I put on my pull-ups and soak as many pairs of unlaundered pants as I can, looking at how well I've done in the mirror before changing so I can do it all over again :rolleyes: I think my 'record' is five pairs, three were blue jeans that look so very distinctly wet compared to other kinds of pants :D I'm not certain where that desire comes from because as a late childhood pantswetter I suffered a lot of grief for wetting my pants :( Since I can do it without worry now maybe that's why it's such fun :whistling: But more often than not I change before I leak, though I still wet myself thoroughly first since my budget is quite limited and I usually cannot afford to waste a diaper by not using it as long as possible. In bed I will not get up early but my cloth diapers are usually enough so that I don't leak there. That often happens when I get up to make coffee though- I always seem to flood myself there (not that I care since the floor is waterproof and I'm going to be changing soon anyway :lol: ) To each their own, but for me an ideal life involves being as wet as I can be for as long as is possible and for that to happen means wearing to the point of leaking and beyond. Of course life isn't ideal but I have fun with being wet anyway :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Bettypooh's response made the most sense to me as far as my own preferences. When I'm out and about in diapers, I will not just wet once and then change. To me that is wasteful when my diaper can hold more wettings. It also depends on what diaper I am using and it's quality. With experience I have gotten to know how long I plan on being away and if I should wear a thicker, better quality diaper or if a store brand will do. I can even use a doubler inside and often I will wear plastic pants over my disposable just in case it does get a little too wet. When I'm out at the mall or shopping for hours, I will change my diaper in a rest room when it starts getting to it's capacity. I want to fully enjoy wetting my diaper and make good use of it, but I don't want leaks and wet spots on my jeans.

Now, at home some times I will really saturate a diaper early in the morning while in bed. It dosn't matter the quality of my diaper but I will just keep wetting it until it can handle no more, then I may continue to wet it even more. I always wear plastic pants to protect the bedding and sheets, but the other week I knew I was about to leak so I put on a second larger pair of plastic pants with wide leg elastics over the first pair, then even a third really huge pair over the other two so I could continue to wet! When I finally got out of bed and started the process of removing the layers of plastic pants, I noticed the outer layer was damp inside! WOW! I had 2 more layers of plastic pants to go before I even got to my plastic backed disposable diaper! Naturally, the inner most plastic pants had puddles in it and my diaper was one huge soaked mess from front to back!

Yeah, I enjoy sometimes soaking my diaper past it's saturation point when I properly prepair for it, but when out and about I'm responsible and change before my diaper starts to leak.

I never change after just the one wetting. I mostly wear over night and wet as many as four times, I enjoy the bulk of the nappy when it's at capacity. I always wear plastic pants just in case of leaks and when I eventually change out of the nappy there's always pee contained in the pants.

I too think its a waste to wet once and change. I love to wear and wet mine till the point of complete saturation. Depending on the diaper I get quite a few wettings out of a single diaper. Last weekend weighed my Abena M4 after wearing it all night and most of the day it weighed almost 3.5 lbs. Still had a little more to go, but I had to change it anyway.

I just like to wear diapers now and then so i use them to the max

I always sit on a sheet so it dosent matter if diaper leaks, but once it have leaked i usual hold the pee and then go to bathroom and stand in tub and pee

Ive tried wetting pants, but its just not the same

Sometimes I will wet every 10 or 15 minutes. I can hardly change that often, especially if a lot doesn't come out.

But leaking is bad too; I have yet to find a really good strategy for a happy medium.

I don't really measure how wet my diaper is by # of wettings, since they are different, depending on the day, time of day, what I drank, etc.

Hi

Is it just me or does everybody just wear the same nappy and keep wetting until it leaks? or do people only go once then change?

Nope, I rarelly if ever do that. If I wear extremelly absorbant nappies till they leak I'm guarnteed to have bad rashes that I hate.

Mostly I'll wear until to the pulp/gel contents clump up and seperate or the nappy starts to itch me or it's saturated(meaning it's gone past the soggy nice mushy stage and you can actually feel liquid slopping around in it) any more would make it leak.

However I do NOT like my bum to get soaked as that part rashes much much more easy than my privates and between my legs.

If I'm lounging around, definitely - I love thick diapers, and nothing's better than a thick soaked diaper clinging to your hips. I'm the same as Loveable_guy, I like to wet as much as possible, right up until a leak is imminent. If I'm wearing in public, I'm more like lightningXIII, prefer to change when my diapers get clumped up.

I love to sleep and sit in a soaked diaper. So I wet until it can't possibly hold any more. I wear plastic pants to keep from soaking my bed or chair. I expect to see the plastic pants have a puddle in it. Once I decide to remove the diaper I will wash up and then dry out before doing it again. Maybe later that day or the next morning I will do it again. That way I seldom get a rash or an itch.

With the premium brands I can usually get in about 4 wettings before I change. With the store bought brands I only get in one good one before I change. It all depends (hah!) on the diaper.

Yes, only because I am too lazy to change and am worried about wasting diapers. If it's wet in the back, I will go change to avoid leaks. I also used plastic pants to make the diaper last longer so I wouldn't have to change as soon due to the leak.

my friends joke about trying out my diapers...(some have and are now into it)..I only have one rule if they do...you must get the munnies worth, and you cant take it off unless its been filled. So far even the non ABDLs Ive done this with have enjoyed both the diaper and the wettings...

I will wear for as long as i can. I too like to see a little puddle in my plastic pants, the only exception being when i'm out and about. Like many others while i've had leaks ( some very noticeable ) i try to change before that happens.

• 4 weeks later...

I like to wet just as im about to leak because its that perfect state of being when im soaked. it is more than just a value thing (getting your $ worth) but mainly its because thats the best way to wet. thats why i prefer depends breifs over other brands most of the time because i have no problem filling those things up, but bambinos are a challenge i have only managed to flood those once and that was really hard to do.

• 2 weeks later...

With an Abena, yes - want to get my money's worth.

The other night I put one on before walking to a movie theatre. Got a big drink for the show. Wetted frequently during the show and then afterwards when I walked to the Eagle, a local gay bar. A bottle of water and more wetting. I got it close to the brink and was about to leave for the walk home when some guy started talking to me. Then he got a bit cuddly, though he never groped me, so I don't think he realized I was diapered, I got a bit concerned about leaking at that point.

Although he did give me an excuse if needed. He liked the Eagle, he told me, because it was more open to kinkiness - he was indulging in a snug body suit.

After the walk home about an hour later, I discovered that I indeed had leaked a bit. Nothing noticeable, but walking in a very soggy diaper does have its limits.

I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants, but I can't wear them so thick that anyone at home will notice. More cloth equals more absorbency, but that just isn't possible. So I can wear one flannel diaper with a birdseye diaper triple-floded and placed in the center. It's not noticeably bulky, and it holds a decent amount. Yesterday, I put on a diaper at 3:30 and it held until after 7:00, adding that I "pee like a baby" a little at a time and don't flood the diaper. This gives the fabric time to absorb.