LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couples Code Words

my partner and I were discussing this today

in the past, when I am diapered, we have reffered to it as packing, ie "are you packiing (diapered)"

we have decided we need to come up with a new code word

any ideas would be appreciated

I'm sure there are many who share a secret language

yes asking if someone is packing is like asking if someone 'has the stuff' lol just not a good idea to use.. especially in front of law enforcement...

Personally we don't have a code word, but thats because we can just whisper but also, if i'm wearing 99% of hte time its cause my daddy put it on me...

buuuttt lets see how about "you got your good underwear on? don't want to be caught in a car accident without it"

orrr "you ALL ready?"

or... "got your stuff on?"

or "you wearing your special order undies?"

or " you got a diaper on or ar eyou just happy to see me? " hehehehe

"Packing" means carrying a gun in some places so I'd avoid it ;) I'd rather go for a word that you can use anywhere without giving the secret away; maybe something like "thick". Nobody else would understand what was being said if they heard "Are you thick?" and it describes a diaper quality :)

Bettypooh

my partner and I were discussing this today

in the past, when I am diapered, we have reffered to it as packing, ie "are you packiing (diapered)"

we have decided we need to come up with a new code word

any ideas would be appreciated

I'm sure there are many who share a secret language

We use the word smiles, as in (Are you all smiles today? ) If you remember there was a diaper called smiles some time back but no one will know what you are talkin about. have fun. donny

My wife and I also have a diaper on and our "code" for using it is "being good". Another our expressions is, "you know where to put all your stress". I'm sure ya'll will come up with your own expressions for when you are out and about. I appreciate that you care about being discrete.

Aloha,

Honu

My wife and I refer to diaper as an 'orange T-shirt'.

That way, I can say something like "I think I might wear my orange T-shirt tonight" when we're in public or I'm on the phone, and to anyone else, it sounds totally innocuous.

We've used that code word so long, I can't even remember where the hell it came from...

Rx

Comfy is good.

how about 'do you feel pampered enough tonight'

anyone listening will only make the association with diapers if they are in the know about adults wearing... they will assume you mean to be looked after and spoilt.

:)

I just tell her im having " a little day" as in litle kid. Or just flat out tell hed im puting on a diaper. Its easief than you think, and we have had full conversations about adult baby diapes in public. In todays world, noone pays any attention, and if they hear, they assume you have a baby.

thanks for all the input guys and gals

always interesting to hear others take on these matters

as much as we don't mind calling a diaper a nappy, we enjoy the fun of creating our own secret language