LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Buying This Month?

My list:

Sket blu-ray film out 5th march 2012

Demons Never Die blu-ray film

Resident Evil Operation Racoon City getting it for ps3 out the 23rd of march 2012

Silent Hill HD collection for ps3 out sometime this month

Silent Hill Downpour for ps3 out sometime this month

A birthday present for mum's bday on the 14th of march. She wants a decent diffuser type hairdryer.

I will have to look through reviews and find a decent one to suit her curly hair.

Wetlook pvc jeans( shame I can't find pvc leggings to fit guys), so these will have to do:

http://www.bondara.c...tlook-pvc-jeans

http://www.xtremefoo...--TRA518-B.html Kinky hot sexy gothic boots.

A selection of disposable diapers from save express, including tena slip maxi, abena x plus, attends 10 regular, molicare super plus, and a few others including new ones on the site.

I'm getting my first video camera ... ever. LOL Sounds like such a mundane thing to many people, but I have never thought of getting one my entire life. Saved up a bit of money and decided I want one now.

If I have enough left over I will debate saving it or buying a super cute outfit. I'm trying to actually practice saving money so I may opt for saving it.

I'm thinking of getting some cute Mary Jane's (size 10.5 ... just in case someone has a pair they'd like to send my way!). They'd go great with today's outfit: Eddie Bauer skirt, wool sweater, and a kokapelli necklace pendant that used to belong to my mom. I may just have to get my ears re-pierced so I can wear the matching earrings.

I can't buy what I want. Money can't buy happiness, you know. However, it does make the suffering much more comfortable!

I'm buying plane tickets for a trip later this summer. Still need to book a hotel but I'm debating on which section of the city to base myself.

I have already spent a good chunk of cash on the 2 'hobby' trips I have gone on, up to San Jose (expenses include hotel and food plus any models I bought) and the trip to Palm desert for an auto auction and car show (expenses were hotel, food show tickets, gas). I also just paid for an Alaskan cruise that I will be leaving on for 7 days in may, thats over $2100 PLUS my "gift" to myself, making my annual $6000 ROTH IRA contribution :rolleyes: so basically I'm broke right now, and still (might) have to pay taxes on top of everything else.

What I would like, is that same thing DD is looking at, an Ipad 3, that was recommended by a friend, but thats going to have to wait till after April. Than there is my 'other' gift to myself, of digging myself out of the remaining debt that I have generated over the last couple of years due to a slow down in the economy which resulted in fewer hours for me to work, and a LOT few tips :blush:

I was even looking at a 2nd job, I saw a "help wanted" sign in a local microbrew / restaurant that I ate at once. The thought of working in a brewery was / is entertaining, *shrug* maybe I'll do that as well....who knows.

But as for spending, I'm done for now. Sure, I'd L*O*V*E to get more diapers from secure personal care and try more samples from Bambino or order off Ebay....but that will have to wait a bit until things settle down and I can pay down some of my other stuff... I have enough disposables to play with for a while, and plenty of cloth ones to keep me happy :D

So that's where I am at the time, but it might change after my trip in May ;) if I am successful in my plans for paying down stuff...

hmm well in 15 days we leave for disney world.... we already bought all out park passes, air fare, hotel, and dinners and lunches while there... so i guess i will buy some alcohol, probably a tee shirt or two... ummmmm.... oh i did just buy a pair of board shorts to wear over my bathing suit at the water parks, and i will be buying daddy a new leg band for the trip... but then when we get back, won't be buying much as the month will be almost over... we come back the 25th...

I just have enough money to pay my bills every month since I have a lot of debt to pay off before I start law school. Yeah me!!! :blink: I do have a lot of things that I would like to do this month such as go to Ireland, buy a 5 series BMW, buy a new iPhone (thought about the iPad but not sure if I want one that badly...all I have done with my cousins iPad was play Angry Birds), repair my freak'n driveway and put a brand new deck on my house. But that may have to wait until next year. :glare:

As BettyPooh stated it is all about priorities. :thumbsup:

I just have enough money to pay my bills every month since I have a lot of debt to pay off before I start law school. Yeah me!!! :blink: I do have a lot of things that I would like to do this month such as go to Ireland, buy a 5 series BMW, buy a new iPhone (thought about the iPad but not sure if I want one that badly...all I have done with my cousins iPad was play Angry Birds), repair my freak'n driveway and put a brand new deck on my house. But that may have to wait until next year. :glare:

As BettyPooh stated it is all about priorities. :thumbsup:

I'd wait on the iPhone assuming it's a cell-contract buy. new one in the fall.

I'd wait on the iPhone assuming it's a cell-contract buy. new one in the fall.

Yeah...I have the "old school" 3G currently and the original contract has ran out with it, but I can upgrade for half the cost for the new one. Then the clock begins again for trading up phones.

What kind of pickups? I stlll have my Lynn with a Dynavector pickup

As he said, turntables( meaning 2), I'm very sure he means the dj ones.

I used to dj and used the Technics 1210 MK2 decks with Ortofon Concorde DJ S carts (the long blue ones).