LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jedi Vs Sith

With the Star Wars movies being released in 3D. I was wondering if there was any Star Wars Fans here and if they was. Which side of the force would you be on? Me I would be on the Sith side? They are way cooler than the jedis. They have no rules to go by and they have better lightsabers like Darth Maul's dual bladed lightsaber.

I'd be a jedi, like my father before me.

No seriously, I'd be a Jedi, because I'm not motivated by greed or personal power.

-piper

This. I agree 100%

Rockies Fan

The sith do have rules, actually - not many, mind you. They have a code or mantra which is just meant to mirror the Jedi order as an antithesis. After that there were the two main laws - The Rule of Two and The Rule of One, which were adopted by different subfactions.

Also, many Jedi had the double-bladed lightsabers (katar).

I'd go for Jedi, simply to have a more interesting lightsaber colour like gold (Plo Koon's).

• Like 1

Originally, yes, the double-blade was a sith creation, but they have been used by the Jedi, most of them in the expanded universe (books, games, side films, etc.) that happens after and before the films (the lorespan before the films is dozens of thousands of years). One of the more well-known users is Bastila from KOTOR.

1199709063.jpg

Sith, because while I don't really like their code, it' at least more in the vein of something I can get behind. I really don't like the emotional detachment of the Jedi I can more get behind the emotionality of the Sith. I dig how in Old Republic you can be dark or light side regardless of if you're Jedi or Sith. Makes sense to me. You could even argue looking at all the EU stuff that the Sith was once a morally positive or neutral group who's tenant of embracing and expressing your emotions has been corrupted to mean "do whatever the hell you want, damn anyone who stands in your way".

It also helps that Asajj Ventress is pretty much my favorite Star Wars character.

And on a side note to make me feel old. Who here was a kid when the first Star Wars was released, and saw it on the opening day!!! Such a huge Movie for the day! I was blasting T.I.E. Fighters on the way home with the glove box knob!! :huh:

And on a side note to make me feel old. Who here was a kid when the first Star Wars was released, and saw it on the opening day!!! Such a huge Movie for the day! I was blasting T.I.E. Fighters on the way home with the glove box knob!! :huh:

I saw the first Star Wars (New Hope) in Brookfield WI, In my dad's three door Suburban, at the drive in. In my pajamas. Yes, that is aging myself, We had the speaker attached to the window, and drank alot of Rootbeer, and our own popcorn we brought in.

I would go Jedi. Order and balance. Later

I'd like to think that I'd be part of the Jedi order....but I know I couldn't be.....I would be too tempted to put douchebags in their place......

Just last night I came home to find some moron had parked in my parking stall....which really isn't that big of a deal....but if I had the power to....say 'move' that car and then perhaps do some serious damage to it.....well you catch my drift.....

Yea...I'd be way too easy to corrupt......

Sad....

Many of the above posts beat me to the punch. Yes sith DO have rules, and jedi also are known to use doubled bladed lightsabers. I myself would be jedi. Jedi are selfless and think only of others. They live to serve and are the guardians of peace and justice. I played Star Wars galaxies for almost 8 years all the way until the game shutdown in december. Now I have a jedi consular on Star Wars the old republic. Both are great games for the eras they take place in.

----THE JEDI CODE------

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no death, there is the Force.

---------

THE SITH CODE

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sith turned Jedi for me, like revan, for one I wouldn't want my body corrupted by the dark side of the force and for another to many evil sith and I think the detachment from emotions is cool a very buddist like way of seeking inner peace and knowledge but I'd want to know some of the sith powers like force lightning

• 2 months later...