LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Preference Of Diapers

Do You Prefer your Diapers to be....  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Prefer your Diapers to be

I do like the thickness of a new dry diaper, but I also like the feel of a just wet diaper, and a diaper when it swells to it's maximum just before it starts leaking.

So I try to keep them in each of those conditions as long as I can.

AFAIC, if you're gonna wear diapers, you ought to use 'em, and if you use 'em, you ought to use 'em like you need to. Of course, some discretion and decorum is in order, however, it is very possible to live a diaper life, and enjoy the heck out of it, with no one else the wiser OR offending anyone else!

I like them both Dry & Wet. Both Ways have their differences & Benefits. I Hope you all are enjoying this poll, & Thanks for Answering!

Rockies Fan.

i love the feel and weight of a totally saturated diaper, how it feels on me as i sit and walk around, the bulky, warm, soggy, soft squishyness. and then a change and the oh-so-soft, fuzzy-warmth and the lightness compaired to just before :P

it's downright magical :D

• Like 1

Being an AB and now 24/7 I am really enjoying living out my baby fantasy.

The smell and feel of a fresh is wonderful but also it can be very satisfying to use the donned baby attire for it's intended use(s).

I prefer dry, but that possibly has more to do with the fact that I need them, so I wind up wet a lot. But honestly I don't notice the difference anymore ... which is a bigger problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the feeling of a fresh new diaper as well as a warm wet swollen one. However on occasion I will do number 2, but I usually change out of it pretty quick when I do.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I put combination of wet and messy... Since I use my diapers fully as intended I like them well loaded so to speak before disposing of them... But isnt the feeling of a dry, clean, fresh diaper just so nice.