LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Members Feel They May Have Been Sexually Abused?

Okay, I brought this up in the chatroom, and one of the moderators suggested it would be more appropriate for the forum (I see their point- this is a very sensitive, heavy subject). So, with completely solemn respect, I ask you: how many of you feel you may have been sexually abused at an early age? I'm not asking for lurid details. The reason I ask is because I recently had it confirmed to me after a long time of always wondering, and feeling something had happened, that I was sexually abused- and in fact, I may have also been while still in diapers. My theory is that infantilism/ABDL may be caused by very early age sexual abuse that is being repressed- if not for everyone, then quite possibly for a lot more than we might think. Infantilism/ABDL might be a coping mechanism to make sense of the trauma.

And please, I understand the stigma we unfairly get from some bigots in the media, but don't report or delete this just out of a fear of being associated with sickos. I hate pedophiles- pedophiles ruined my life. I get to live every day of my life wondering what I could have been like had they not pulverized my tiny little heart at such a young age. I have flashbacks, severe depression, suicidal thoughts (and multiple attempts), and I've been alone well into my late twenties due to sexual dysfunction, because of these bastards. It's become more and more clear to me just how deep the damage runs, and so I have to ask myself, is my ABDL tendancy also a symptom? I believe it might be.

i was sexually abuse by foster parents after being abuse by my biolagical parents, i find my baby side to be trying to live my childhood since it was taken from me, it is brought out the worst when i am stressed i tend to even mess my self when stressed out,

I come from a loving family and there was never any hint of sexual abuse there. However I was extremely shy as a child and vulnerable to bullying. I believe that was a huge influence on me and something I truly wished to escape from. I was potty trained late, around age three and a half or four but continued to wet the bed for another ten years or so. I found comfort in diapers at age twelve and the rest is history.

Although there was no sexual abuse in my family or at the hands of my relatives, there was physical abuse or at least that is what it would be called today, back than it was common throughout the land. I was paddled in school, spanked with wooden spoons at home and whipped with a narrow leather belt by my Father on more than one occasion. All this may not have forced me back into diapers but it played a key role.

Abuse? Is that like getting whipped with a belt each morning I awoke drenched in pee from neck to knees because I didn't "learn my lesson" from the previous beating and being yelled at as I was "disgusting", and "lazy", and "a filthy, stinking mess"? Why, that was justifiable "toilet training" but never abuse. Abuse would have been putting me "back in diapers" since that could cause psychological problems later in life.

I've found that practicing forgiveness is rewarding.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 2

Yes, once, when I was 12. It was the single most devastating thing to ever have happened to me and its only recently that I've been able to even tell anyone about it (I'm 23 now)

My AB/DL feelings came long before that though.

When i was younger around 5 i was with a baby sister for a short time while my father went out of the country. At that age i had wetting problems and remember the baby sitter putting diapers on me. But there was also abuse due to the baby sitter burning my leg with cigarets an humiliating me cause i had wetting issues and spent awhile in the hospital. Fortunately the neighbors called the police and they where brought to court. i believe that is when my diaper fetish started. I think i found safety and comfort in diapers. Some days i wish i was normal and wonder how things would be if it didn't happen. I despise anyone who would harm children.

Emotional and sexual abuse in my very early teens, but nothing before. I wonder if it did in some ways shape my sexual and social habits, but to be honest?

What I am and what I do now makes me very happy. I don't want to delve too much into the why of the weird things that I do, mostly because I like enjoying them for what they are. Opening the can of worms as to my motivations and psychological workings would possibly lead me back to places I was when I was younger, and I don't like that person I was then. I like me now, for better or for worse, and I know I'm shaped by my past.

Sure, they may be coping mechanisms, but they're working great and I don't want to mess with that.

But that's just me. And I count myself as a mama, not an ABDL. Just...wanted to share I guess. Picking apart who you are is necessary sometimes, but not always. Just careful what wounds you re-open.

• Like 1

I wasn't sexually abused, but I was phyisically abused extremelly badly by a PE teacher at primary school.

And also my dad who I haven't seen since I was 5, as he emotionally abused me saying things like 'it was bad to sit on the toilet for too long' and he physically assaulted mum, that's why she threw him out.

There were too many blank spots in my memory I was physically abused, mentally ( I heard storys about the possablilty of me being molested when i was younger ) its unclear or unknown if that took place, my ab/dl side just fell into place from there

I was sexually abused by my older brother when I was 4 or 5, and to this day, have told no one.

That may account for my basic distrust of people in general, and my preference to be alone......

Funny how things worked out, since my sisters used to like to dress me up as a little girl too. (Never cared for that scene)

I was never sexually attracted to men, And though I've had long lasting relationships with women, I don't feel a need to be with them either....

I'm happy enough with just me, and my little dog...

As for my interest in the diaper scene, I think it could be linked to my being locked in my bedroom upstairs at night, with the bathroom right next door, and no manner of screaming or pounding on the door got anyone's attention when I desperately needed to go!

After a while, I'd finally lose control of whatever I was trying to hold, give up, and go to bed.

Don't remember being punished for it, But there are a lot of blank spaces in my memory from those days...

Family members abused me emotionally, mentally, and to some extent physically, but not sexually. An adult neighbour tried to persuade me to play sexual games when I was about 8 years old, but I said no and he backed off.