LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Often Do You Diaper Up?

I know this has probably been posted somewhere else so don't rip me apart if it has, but my logic is if it's my question I'm going to post it. Anyway...

How often do all you DLs diaper up? I know some of you wear 24.7 for various reasons, but what about everyone else? Once a week? Twice? More?

There was a time when it was a minimum of once a week, but now it's all over the map. Sometimes I wear once or twice, or even several times a week. Other times I go for months without wearing for a variety of reasons. My most recent series of blog entries covered a stretch where I wore for 24/7, but that was after not wearing for several months. There's really no rhyme or reason to when I wear right now beyond "when I want to," and "when I'm able to."

I don't diaper that often anymore, but when I did diaper up the urge would last me sometimes days or weeks or until I ran out of whatever I was using at the time.

Right now I have about a case or two, but no urge.

Do I get points for wearing a sleeper or two, every night for almost all of my life?

I wear diapers every single night I'm home, and have for about 3 years. During the day time, I will wear a diaper about once a week,sometimes twice.

I had a close call last week. I haven't told anyone about my diaper wearing, and wear privately. Last weekend I was riding my bike and going along this road with tracks going down through the middle. I had to ride towards the tracks and my wheels hit the groove. In a split second I hit the pavement, and slammed pretty hard. Easily could have broken my arm, and worse had a major concussion or head injury. Fortunately, my helmet took the blow, and I only had scrapes and bruises (bad ones, but only flesh wounds). No need to for a trip to hospital. If I had, they would have seen the diaper I had on, as would my brother.

Just dosent have the urge anymore so i havent worn in months, except 1 day, like 2 weeks ago

Cant fit into mediums anymore so ive started training so i can fit them again, so not gonna order new diapers until then

I just dont like the larges and i rather not use them

Because I am profoundly urinary incontinent, I need diapers 24/7.

Most of the time I am a responsible adult, so my most frequent "diaper" is worn as a slip-in disposable pad held in place by snug knit cotton ladies briefs. I make my slip-in pads by cutting the side wings off Pampers Cruisers Size 4 and Pampers Extra Protection Size 4. The new 3-Way Fit Cruisers provide me with 3+ hour capacity. The Extra Protection 4:30+ hour capacity.

When I am home and not expecting outsider visiting, I prefer pinned gauze diapers with separate pull-on soft vinyl panties. In bed I add an Extra Protection as the soaker next to my pubic region. Not only does that provide me 7+ hour capacity in bed, it also feels the same as the Cruiser or EP I wear during the day. Before I did this my day slip-in pad felt strange for the first half hour in the morning. When I need to relax as an AB I leave out the Pampers, because disposables do not let me get into my AB mood.

Should I be sick enough I am not sure of my bowel control, I wear Attends Youth disposables. Those fit me and are a classic poly-plastic with 2 sticky tapes per side disposable. When I am awake and need more padding under my bottom, such as riding horses, I wear Attends Breathable Small.

I change into a fresh diaper for bed about 9PM. I wake up at 3:45AM and immediately remove my night diaper so I can shower. Once dry I put on my first Extra Protection. I wear that to my law office. Before leaving for court, about 8:15AM I change into a fresh Extra Protection which will last without problems until the court lunch break which is never later than 12:20PM. I change then into another EP which will last me until court is over no later than 4:15PM. Back at my office I change into a Cruiser for the rest of the afternoon and the drive home.

So on a typical day I wore three EP as pads, one Cruiser as a pad, two evening pinned gauze diapers without pads and one bed pinned gauze diaper with a pad. That totals seven diapers during my average week day.

Weekends I almost always am at my law office for 4-6 hours, usually on Saturdays, so I wear slip-in pads. Sundays for brunch with long-time AB pals I wear gauze diapers without pads. The rest of weekend hours I try to only wear gauze diapers.

The last thing I do every morning before leaving for my office is to start a washer loaded with my wet gauze diapers. Once my husband Don wakes up he moves the washed diapers to the dryer. Before changing out of my driving-home Cruiser I remove and fold my freshly dried gauze diapers and cotton briefs.

Wear some form of protection 24/7. Usually washable trainers or Depend Pull-ups during the day, and diapers at night. Diapers during the day anytime I will be out of the house for several hours or longer and need extra protection.

Incontinence seems to be worsening so expecting to have to go full diapers 24/7 before too long, which I am okay with.