LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Trip To An Adult Nursery

I went on my first ever trip to an adult nursery yesterday with my partner!

It was at Maxines nursery in Cosham just outside Portsmouth, England (heres her website: http://www.nursery-thymes.com/about_us.htm) and it was great!

I was really nervous before we went because I'd never tried it before but my partner had been to this nursery before so was a bit less nervous.

Anyway, when we got there we went into her living room and my nerves started going away pretty rapidly for two reasons... 1. She was really nice and 2. she had a cute little dog (I love dogs!). We had booked two hours but when you arrive you go into her living room and have a chat about what you want to do over a cup of tea and your time doesnt start till you go up to the nursery, so it was all quite relaxed.

When we went up to the nursery we got our first nappy changes and then got to pick out the clothes that we wanted to wear, there was a great choice and if you wanted to try on several things that wasn't a problem.

My partner gave her a camera to take pictures on all day (no you can't see them they are private :P ) and we came away with a lot of nice pics.

We got a few bottles of milk each, and my partner tried some baby food but i didn't, and played with the chalkboard and teddy bears, and got our nappies changed occasionally.

I think the best thing about the day (apart from spending it with my partner which was truly awesome!) was how kind Maxine was she made sure that you could do everything you wanted to try and made me feel really comfortable from the start.

Me and my partner will be going back there when we can afford it, I expect. I think it brought us even closer together than we were before

I'd highly recomend visiting a nursery as you can be the baby you want to be there... And this nursery was a really good one!

Awesome! Sounds like a great time was had by all!

I'm taking note of the tea thing. I love making tea, and does it really set people that much at ease!? Seems the power of tea knows no bounds the more I learn about it! XD

Seriously, sounds magical. congrats!

Awesome! Sounds like a great time was had by all!

I'm taking note of the tea thing. I love making tea, and does it really set people that much at ease!? Seems the power of tea knows no bounds the more I learn about it! XD

Seriously, sounds magical. congrats!

Maybe the tea is a British thing!

It certainly helps to sit down and talk about something more mundane before moving on to what you want to do. Just so you know the mummy/daddy/whatever isn't mad or something!

Also knowing that the time starts when you want it to allows you to feel more at ease (playing with a dog at this time helped though hehe!)

I had no idea places like this even existed...

There are actually quite a few that exist even in the U.S. This one seems like one of the better ones because of the combination of nursery and BDSM equipment (Wow, they are even going to get a cross). The rates are really good too.

Cute profile picture by the way LittleMissMolly.

I'm the "partner" mentioned in the OP :)

I'll consider uploading some fuzz'd photos from our trip. I uploaded a single photo from my previous solo trip, though. Not very interesting, though.

Cute! I'd love to be put in that outfit!

Sounds like an advert

In terms that me and infer went there and had a great time, and have recommended oter people try a nursery (not just this one but any one) I guess it is an advert lol

That sounds really awesome! :D Are you planning on visiting again?

I think when we have some spare money we'll be going again, it was my first visit and the first time I could really let go and be a baby... I think it could probably be quite addicting!

me been to this nursary tooo :) loved it sooo much but really miss maxine nows :(

Maxine is a very nice person, it felt weird being dressed and changed by a woman I only met met minutes beforehand but she is very nice :)

Let's say it this way: If you are into being babied, Maxine is certainly a lovely mummy. Well worth the money, even though I'm not really the ababy type. For me it was a try whether I'd enjoy it, and, apart from Maxine doing a really good job there, it isn't all that much my thing.

The dress... Yep, I know that one, too. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Yeh, Nursery Thymes is a great little place, and probably the best value nursery in existence, especially as she accepts messy changes if ur into that kind of thing. Had 3 happy times there, once on my own, and another 2 with baby marie when we were together. Maxine is a real pro, and has all the equipment u need to be a baby, including the important cot and highchair. Her husband is a diamond too.

Might need to arrange another time there, after i save up lol, but at least it won't take nearly as long as other places lol.