LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When And Where Do You Find Wearing Diapers To Be A Personal Benefit.

• 3 weeks later...

wow only one person so far said "always?" :P

As for discretion, i don't care, if people can walk around with their boxers displayed on purpose, if i accidentally show my diaper, so what? Its MY underwear, its just more useful.

I can go with always like mischa pointed out. There is never a bad time to wear. Like tonight I'm installing a new 500GB 7200RPM HD in a laptop and going with Win7 64, My win 7 install disk is about a year old and after the initial install there are 90 some updates for the OS not to mention the softwear needed to make the features of the laptop run that you have add virius protection so there is another good time/reason to wear.

I wear and use diapers full time for over active bladder, stress incontinence and a large prostate.

Diapers really come in handy when I am sailing along and have nobody to take over when my bladder is full.

Many people have been known to fall overboard on a boat trying to pee over the side so always wear a life jacket and don't forget that diaper.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Diapers really come in handy when I am sailing along and have nobody to take over when my bladder is full.

Many people have been known to fall overboard on a boat trying to pee over the side so always wear a life jacket and don't forget that diaper.

Exactly why I wear when sailing. (also OAB and urge incon) Much better to just sit in the cockpit and enjoy the day. Oh yeah- works well when doing mini-golf with the kids too. It was too far to run to the bathroom yesterday, and their patience would not have permitted it...

Guest aielen

I was atcting in a musical during senior high school and the costume wasnt that elaborate but i was thankful for the diaper on (luckily it wasnt seen).

Guest scenarioX

I'm not comfortable wearing them in public even under baggy jeans. I do sometimes wear them to the laundromat when I am doing my laundry an don Wi-Fi for hours. The nearest bathroom is down the plaza and it is a pain to walk down there every 20 minutes after drinking a mountain dew lol.. SO I slap on a diaper....it's not like there is a lot of people in there anyways.

Guest scenarioX

I wear and use diapers full time for over active bladder, stress incontinence and a large prostate.

Uh, haven't you tried getting help for all of that? They have many treatments now in these days. My cousin is a paraplegic and only wore the diapers after the accident and in the hospital... Within a month they had him on a program and never uses diapers....ever.

What about cathing? numerous options man..... I wouldn't want to be in the diapers all the time.

• 4 years later...
On ?05?/?06?/?2011 at 9:52 AM, NikABDL said:

I just came back from the cinema, watched the new Pirates of the Caribbean film, it was just over 2hrs long and the cinema was only half full, i was sat there in my jeans and t-shirt with my diaper underneath, before the film started i watched people coming in and sitting down, almost everyone had a huge drink and huge bucket of popcorn. (i did too) But then in the second hour of the film just as it was really getting interesting people start getting up and leaving the cinema then rushing back in a few moments later, obviously needing to go and pee. me wearing my diaper just sat back watched the film and let my diaper do all the work.

As WDB mentioned, they are great when flying as the airport lines for security are very long on occasion and you can be stuck in a plane a lot longer than you anticipate. I also wear them now when in front of clients, as had a bad experience a while back traveling and error on safe side now days, better to be protected than to have another wetting experiance

I used to work in a setting where I wasn't allowed to leave to go to the bathroom unless on break. My bladder isn't the best so there have been more times than I can count where I almost literally wet myself. I actually starting wearing more discreet diapers to work just in case this happened. They came in handy more than once. So definitely at work, but honestly, there are too many more too count. Pretty much any limited bathroom occasion or whenever comfort is needed. :)

As previously mentioned, my issues are medical and I am disabled.

Ar outdoor festivals/concerts. I physically can't get into the port-a-John things for these events.

Long road trips. It can be agonizing for me to transfer to and from certain types of vehicles.

Hospitals

When in severe pain, or otherwise incapable of using an accessible bathroom, I will go in my diaper. Pretty much any time I feel my health would be at risk by holding it. This includes my mental health. There are times I wake up and am so scared from a PTSD symptoms , that I don't feel safe getting out of bed.

• 1 month later...

Long roadtrips for me, especially through red states. If I've been driving for 4-6 hours straight between gas stops, I'm probably in no mood to put up with the bigotry of someone in some off-the-beaten-path hole in the wall who thinks they're more important than they actually are in the grand scheme of things.

No, I just want to fill the tank, maybe get a bite to eat or refill my drink, and get going again.