LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Woke up messy again today, Such a great way to start the day. It seems that more I lose control of my bowels just like wham I lost control of bladder I go more often with less amounts.

Edited by dljim95

Just did. Wanted to do it as I filled the gas cans but needed to get beer. Won't foist my thing upon others. Now enjoying the "fruits" of my efforts! LOL

I finally got some more diapers and filled them a couple of days ago on my last day off. It was glorious!

A nice soft mess I was able to push into my diapers with ease and I promptly sat in afterward. It felt lovely! It was a very very stress relieving

Currently diapered now, but it's late. I am going to bed soon and I will probably mess in the morning, Yay!

Well I have been in this same poopy diaper now for almost 12 hours.

I woke up around 4 am needing to go poop again so I just filled my already messy diaper with more poop and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Woke up at 8:30 to a damp and messy diaper. Feeling the need to pee I let it go in my diaper , (good god I just pooped in this diaper again 4th popping ) and 20 minutes later I pooped them again for the third time. Seeing how I don't have to go to work until this afternoon I planned on enjoying my diaper for as long as I could.

So far I have wet 3 times and pooped 4 times in this diaper. I am not wanting to take off this diaper any time soon. If I could go to work in this diaper I would. I just love how a full and wet diaper feels.

Whaooo!

I only did it ones and it was an enjoyable expirience (

I can now say I pooped my diaper last night, and am still wearing it!

Will enjoy for a bit and then worry about clean up- no mommy here so I have to do all the hard work.

Today marks the two month anniversary since I last used the potty. My wife and I love the fact that I am now completely diaper depended, she jokes that I am now cheat proof, hard to pick up women when your diaper is full.

• Like 1

I've been getting periodic and intense urges and muscle spasms as a result of a recent urinary sphincterotomy. When these spasms hit me I inadvertently end up pushing early hard like as if I have a urinary blockage.