LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I just woke up because I started peeing my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I felt the squish of a load of poop spread up between my legs. I was dreaming earlier and messed my diaper in my dream. Apparently when I was pooping in my dream, I was really pooping in my sleep. This is happening more frequently lately. I still have a few hours to sleep so I will change later when I wake up again.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just woke up because I started peeing my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, I felt the squish of a load of poop spread up between my legs. I was dreaming earlier and messed my diaper in my dream. Apparently when I was pooping in my dream, I was really pooping in my sleep. This is happening more frequently lately. I still have a few hours to sleep so I will change later when I wake up again.

I had that happen one time. Pooping in my dream and actually pooped my diaper in my dream.  Fortunately,  never had that dream while I wasn't in a diaper. 

10 hours ago, Spanky said:

I had that happen one time. Pooping in my dream and actually pooped my diaper in my dream.  Fortunately,  never had that dream while I wasn't in a diaper. 

When are you never not in a diaper?  :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

2 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

When are you never not in a diaper?  :02_EmoticonsHDcom:

Most of the time. Never diapered around my wife. Or at work. 

The last time I messed my diaper was Saturday of last week, because for some reason my stomach didn't like what I was eating or something, and I was able to catch it, but not before missing the diaper. This was at 3 o'clock in the morning, so I had to change the diaper and not only that but wait a minute the clothes I was wearing on top of it. Luckily I was wearing my trifectas so that shouldn't be an issue and it wasn't.

Just a little bit ago.  I pushed out a nice, soft load into my Rearz Critter Caboose diaper. Had Mexican food last night.  The hot 🔥 salsa was hot and my poopy diaper is pretty spicy right now. 

Today in the morning. Slept in a already wet diaper, woke up in the morning and needed to go shortly after. Was a really nice load, which I unfortunately couldn`t enjoy too long as I needed to clean up and leave for work...

For the past three days I have changed my morning diaper routine. When I woke up my diaper was wet. Instead of pooping my diaper while I was still in my bed, I waited to poop my diaper until I got up and walked around while I made breakfast.

A very, very wet and just a little mess in my morning Abena M4 cloth back diaper over which I have a pair of DuraTex waterproof pants from Babykins, Oops, make that a large mess!

• Like 1

About an hour ago I was in my basement organizing things and got a contraction and immediately messed my diaper. I finished what I was doing and went upstairs to change. Now I am in a clean diaper and heading back to the basement for some more work.

• Like 1

I just got a contraction and filled my diaper with a load of semi solid poop. It started turning soft at the end. Now my intestines are rumbling like there’s a massive diarrhea mudslide on it’s way. I will wait until the eruption is over to change.

Update - The mudslide never happened earlier and I changed about 3 hours ago. Now my intestines are rumbling again and there is a major eruption about to start. A little bit of soft poop came out a few minutes ago while I was coughing. There is a lot more on the way from the way my intestines feel. I will wait until everything is out before I change again.

• Like 1

Just now, I just filled my Lil Monsters diaper with a huge load of poop and I’m now peeing in it. I thought it was going to burst, the load was that big. It definitely gave me a waddle. It’s just a shame I have to take it off and jump in the shower to get ready for work. 

• Like 1

Planned? This morning. (Somewhat) unplanned? A few minutes ago.

I was a bit constipated and planning to pop in a suppository to get things moving, but noticed I had a bag of mini marshmallows in the pantry. Haven't done the marshmallow trick in quite a while so I put a cup or so of them in the freezer for a bit before popping them in and diapering up. I felt some cramping almost immediately (didn't help that I'd been holding my pee for over an hour) but fought it off for a couple minutes and it went away. About an hour later it just started coming out with very little warning. (Not like diarrhea, just very soft and kind of flowing out.) Most of it came out then, but for the next 45 minutes a small amount would come out every 5-10 minutes (just naturally, no pushing). Finally I gave a few good pushes and when nothing came out I figured I was done pooping so I cleaned up and put on a fresh diaper. (I had been drinking a lot, planning on pushing the limits of an ABU Kiddo that I thought would last at least until after dinner tonight.) Several hours later I was making lunch and a massive cramp hit me. If I'd hurried I probably could have made it to the bathroom but since I was diapered I let go. This time it was more like diarrhea, more explosive and runny. Round 2 hit half an hour later, and I just finished round 3. It feels like I'm done but I thought that before so who knows. I've had several big floods of pee (still drinking lots of water) but this diaper is probably at about half capacity, maybe 2/3, fluid-wise so I'm going to hold off on cleaning up for a bit.

• Like 2

I just filled my diaper with a fairly large load of semi soft poop. I haven’t pooped in a few days so I know there will be more poop coming out soon. I will wait another hour or so before I change. If nothing else comes out, there will definitely be another poopy diaper later.

This evening I may have had my first unassisted event, I ate something, it made my tummy rumbly so I padded up, decided to go watch a movie in bed, while sitting on my bed choosing a movie I felt some pressure building up, shortly after laying down, I couldnt hold it anymore and let loose. then spent the next 2 hours in it which is now the longest I have ever kept myself in a messy diaper. Bonus point: being under my blanket may have kept the odor to a minimum.

Usually when I feel like messing, even with the feeling of needing to do so for like 2 hours, I cant let loose by itself so I usually force it out.

I messed my Abena M4 diaper an hour ago in the kitchen pouring my morning coffee as my morning poopy filled my diaper. Still warm and squishy and will change in another hour. Coincidently, today is garbage pick-up day so my soiled diaper will go into a plastic bag then in the garbage bin that is already by the street.

• Like 1

Been pooping a lot over the last few days and definitely lost some weight. My diapers are getting well used. My most recent poop was this afternoon in my Rearz Barnyards. I stayed in them until just now and showered and changed into a fresh Rearz Lil' Bella.

I woke up about an hour ago because I got a really bad contraction. The poop started filling my overnight diaper within seconds. I am sitting in my living room watching tv now in my very well soaked and poopy diaper. I will be changing shortly.

I messed my wet morning NS Supreme purple diaper an hour ago. I have a very nice, load in my diaper and plan to go out for a jog in my wet and poopy diaper. I will most certainly be ready for a change when i get back. I am not working today except for a Zoom meeting. I will put on a clean diaper after my run and hope it will last me throughout the day. I'll wet, but no more messing because my wife will be home and not messing when with my wife is one of our boundaries, I have to pick up my car from a brake job and later we will go out for dinner, all I hope in a wet diaper.

Update: I am back from running and what a feeling with my poopy load bouncing up and down with each stride. Most definitely time for a change and shower, all well before my wife gets up. 

• Like 1