LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I haven’t worn a diaper since I got potty trained, but I have a sample coming in the mail eventually (no tracking information ?). However the last time I messed was like 30 minutes ago. Nothing noteworthy. Pebble-sized is my best description. Same thing yesterday. The day before that, however, I filled a pair of briefs with mush. While I’m here, anyone have advice on how to produce a good amount without doing a hold? I’m not against holding. It’s just not my favorite thing to do because of how I feel while doing it.

23 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

I haven’t worn a diaper since I got potty trained, but I have a sample coming in the mail eventually (no tracking information ?). However the last time I messed was like 30 minutes ago. Nothing noteworthy. Pebble-sized is my best description. Same thing yesterday. The day before that, however, I filled a pair of briefs with mush. While I’m here, anyone have advice on how to produce a good amount without doing a hold? I’m not against holding. It’s just not my favorite thing to do because of how I feel while doing it.

It's not rocket science...more like basic old-school health class. Want big poops? You need fiber. Fruits and vegetables are great (leave skins on stuff like apples, pears, and potatoes, lots of fiber there) as are whole grains (like oatmeal and barley). (If you must, go with a fiber supplement but I've never used one so can't help you there.) Also, make sure to drink plenty of water. Dehydration and lack of fiber can cause those pebble-like poops.

2 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

Dehydration and lack of fiber can cause those pebble-like poops.

Sounds like I need more fiber, then. I’ve been drinking plenty of water because that’s about the only thing that’s brought into the house anymore (and milk).

1 hour ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Sounds like I need more fiber, then. I’ve been drinking plenty of water because that’s about the only thing that’s brought into the house anymore (and milk).

I take fiber gummies daily and that works good for me

2 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

To be clear I am NOT a doctor, and there are other, more serious issues that could be causing it but I'd say if you're not having any other symptoms definitely try increasing your fiber. Oatmeal is cheap, easy to make, and healthy. Barley can be added to soups. Eat a damn salad with dinner. Apples and hard squash are in season and inexpensive this time of year; bananas are pretty much always inexpensive and filling (but be careful, too many will bind you up, which is why they're recommended for diarrhea). Potatoes are generally inexpensive and like I said, leave the skins on. Carrots and cabbage? Cheap. You seriously do not need fiber supplements (unless you have underlying health conditions but again, I'm not a doctor) or foods with added fiber (shakes, bars, etc) if you eat smart. They're just a gimmick to make you spend more money.

I have to take fiber supplements even as a baby i was always getting constipated my mom said no matter how much fiber I have in my diet so if you can get away without taking them thats good but for me I have to take them

Up this morning in a wet and messy small, pink Megamax diaper.  I messed my diaper so naturally as I walked down stairs from the bedroom to the kitchen while my wife remained in bed.  If anyone would have been with me they would have never known that I was soiling my diaper; no change in facial expression or body posture, just a bulging diaper in the front from wetting, and now in the back.  So comfy, I know messing is not for everyone, but for those of us who like to make a mess in our diapers, the initial release and subsequent squishiness is as good as sex.

5 hours ago, Slim27 said:

I have to take fiber supplements even as a baby i was always getting constipated my mom said no matter how much fiber I have in my diet so if you can get away without taking them thats good but for me I have to take them

Like I said, "unless you have underlying health conditions." If you've been constipated your whole life I'd say there's an issue and I'm glad the supplements work for you. My comment was for LonesomeLamp, suggesting sources of dietary fiber before trying supplements unnecessarily.

About 40 or so minutes ago. Another nice, soft load. Had just sat down to eat when the urge hit, and damn, did it hit! I managed to keep it in until I finished. Then I got myself ready to do something outside. Outside is when I let it happen. After a few minutes, I came back in and hopped in the shower, but not before I sat in it and became one with the load (or should I say I became two with the load ?).

On 10/4/2020 at 5:12 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

While I’m here, anyone have advice on how to produce a good amount without doing a hold?

Eating more fruits and vegetables will probably help and also make your poop not smell as bad. 

About half an hour ago while doing school online. Still sitting in it for the time being. It’s one benefit to classes being on the computer. I couldn’t poop my pants in class and not draw attention. 

This morning.  At urge of my play partners and dynamic, I've been getting back into my health (to prep for an upcoming minor surgery) and it's coming with some...Unexpected side effects.

I was playing some group content in an MMO and the urge hit without warning.  All I had to do was lift my rear slightly off the chair and I filled the back and front with soft poop.  Oh was cleanup a nightmare...

Yesterday morning, after coming back from a medical appt.  Had a just in case diaper  on knowing that I would not be able to run to potty after morning coffee and meds, made it through the doc visit, but as arriving home had that gotta go urge for something upsetting my stomach, and next thing I knew, my bottom was warm and stinky.  Really good I decided to do the just in case protection, or would have been much worse to clean up!!

On 10/5/2020 at 7:30 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

Too much dairy can also cause that.  Any time I make Mac & Cheese (made from scratch with tons and tons of real cheese - not something from a box) I can expect that to happen. 

11 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Too much dairy can also cause that.  Any time I make Mac & Cheese (made from scratch with tons and tons of real cheese - not something from a box) I can expect that to happen. 

I hear that cheese will stop you up. I generally don’t have issues when drinking lots of milk, which I haven’t been lately, except in my coffee. I’ll admit that I’ve been drinking lots of coffee lately too.

About an hour ago, just sitting here enjoying myself ....? 

Good thing I don't have a mommy, I'd hate to have someone have to change this thing.... It's quite FULL!!! ????