LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Like To Wear With Your Diapers?

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like to wear with your diapers? (select more than 1 if you want)

• Nothing else, just the diaper!
    • Two-piece Pyjamas
    • Onesie pyjamas / sleepers
    • plastic pants
    • baby clothing
    • Little boy / little girl / sissy clothing
    • Animal / babyfur gear
    • Bondage / BDSM-related gear / clothing
    • other (specify please!)
  2. 2. And why? (again, pick more than 1 if you wish)

• Habit
    • Comfort
    • Hold in any 'accidents'
    • Makes me feel more like a baby
    • Helps me with other type of roleplay (e.g. babyfur)
    • Makes me feel sexier
    • My mommy / daddy / master / mistress makes me
    • other (specify please!)

all depends on the weather for me. if it's cooler/cold in the house and such, then some fuzzy pj pants, onsey/tshirt, and a bathrobe over my diaper. if it's warmer then just a onsey/tshirt and diaper works for me. i havent been able to lounge around the house in either get-up for months now that im working throughout the week and home on the weekends.. with the rest of my family <_<

i cant wait to get a place of my own :)

My preferred "package" is cloth diapers and plastic pants. However, this is not practical for discreet wear in public, due to the bulk of cloth diapers. As I am always discreet, I usually default to disposable adult diapers with soakers(usually cloth baby diapers) and doubler pads in the crotch, with a snap onesie, and the "package" is not discernable under regular clothing which I wear when in public. Since I wear most of the time, (by choice) in public, I am very discreet, even with Molicares or Abena X-Plus that are fairly thick. You simply cannot tell, and besides, WHO would be looking to see if I or any other adult is wearing diapers!

Every so often, on an early Sunday morning, I will venture out in just a diaper and plastic pants, maybe a t-shirt, to retrieve the newspaper. Very quiet and quite a rush...

But, as I said, I'm very discreet, normally, and wear and use to my heart's content, privately.

Makes me feel like a little girl

Nothing is more enjoyable, for me, than to wear my footed jammies and a noticeable diaper.

That is hard to do because I also like my footies way over sized, I weigh 110 lbs and wear 2 adult large sleepers, I love the thickness of 2 sleepers....LOL.

I usually prefer a T-shirt and diaper. However, since I seem to have too small a butt or something, I usually need to wear shorts or pants to keep the diaper from falling off.

Well when it's bedtime I love wearing some cute pajama pants. But if it's during the day I love to wear this one pair of black jeans they make my butt look really good lol. And when I wear an abena with those and a low cut shirt I feel super cute and sexy.

I could go on forever with what I like to wear with my diapers and why but those would have to be my favorites. I feel weird saying this but when I wear my "skater" clothes with a diaper I feel super sexy sometime soon I will have to upload some pics to see what others think :)

Around inside depends how warm/cold it is. Footed pjs if cold over diaper & plastic pants. If warmer diaper & plastic pants sometimes a t-shirt. A larger t-shirt if going outside sometimes if it's still light out maybe sweatpants too. If going out of town or working in the yard I have worn my striped shortalls or larger sized pants over diaper & plastic pants.Working after dark in the back yard I have worn just diaper & plastic pants.(I feel like a "bad boy" then LOL.) WHYs=Being "lazy/comforable on rainy days watching TV.; let's me forget "adult" troubles awhile. Playing with my toy trucks & cars my "kid time". When working in diapers I can get more done without worrying where the nearest "potty" is.(at home & out) . Is it really an "accident" if I wear a diaper knowing I'm goning to use it???

The abena bodystocking, the abena insert and a dry 24/7 is my recipe. Night or day, works awesome! The bodystocking prevets leaks by holding the diaper in close. The insert prevents side leaks when sleeping on your side I rarely leak a significant amount with this recipe :)

I usually just wear a diaper under my clothing. For bed, I sleep in just a baggy t-shirt and diaper, and in the summer when its hot out, a T=shirt, bra, and my diaper around the house, but if I'mg oing out I'll wear shorts or a skirt over my diaper, of course!

if i am out and about in my diaper well obviously i will be wearing my regular street clothing, but around the hosue its either pj bottoms and a tshirt... o just diaper and shirt. I just like being relaxed at home.

I like wearing pink plastic pants with my diapers. When I am at home I will just wear a t- shirt and a diaper, but when I go out I always wear plastic pants with my diaper. This helps hide the noise and if I have to wet helps keep me dry

I love wearing footed sleepers but here in SoCal that's really only an option for 3 months out of the year tops. I prefer a onesie since that helps keep my diaper snug against my butt even if I'm wet and poopy.

Mesh/net pants or tight y-fronts over the diaper. For extra sexual feelings for a tight fit next to my privates and also to stop it sagging when wet and falling down.

I find plastic pants over diapers sweats too much, unless worn very rarelly.

• 2 weeks later...

When wearing diapers in the evening and to bed, I like to wear two-piece pyjamas. It makes me feel sexier because you can see the diaper bulging in the pyjama bottoms, if I wet the diaper, the pyjama bottoms keep the wet diaper warm for more time, and if I pull up the pyjama top, the top of the diaper is sticking out of it. If the weather is warmer I only wear a diaper to bed for comfort reasons. It would be fun to try a onesie though.

When out on the street in diapers, I wear jeans that are a bit baggy and a long T-shirt to better conceal the diaper.