LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Find This Site?

25 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find this site?

• Search Engine
    • Link (other then search engine)
    • Other

I Googed, "Just in case diapers," and this site was the first link. Please post how you found out about this site. If you used Google, what did you Google? If you followed a link to another site, what site did you link from?

If I remember Correctly I Googled to find this site. I don't remember for sure though, Although I do remember that in the Search Box I typed: Adults who like to wear Diapers", & this site was somewhere on the first page of Results.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

like in 04 i went into a yahoo chatroom and someone in there told me about this site i think i may have had a login before this one but this is the one ive used for like 6 years now

I found it on my computer :)

Though we appreciate your input here, please answer the question properly. It was asked 'how' not 'where'. If you wish to continue such behavior, I will have to report you to ... your computer!

The first time I found DD, I searched for hunting in diapers and found a thread. Months later, I typed "I love to wear diapers" in the search bar. I read through a few posts, but kind of got scared.

Some time after that, and after finding some diaper stories, I went looking for DD, but only remembered it as the site that popped up from other searches, so I typed in those searches again and voila.

I spent hours reading the forums. It took me about 2½ months to work up the courage to join. My interest in viewing the photo forum is what really got me to create an account.

Now, I couldn't imagine my life without DD.

Well when i got this pc back in nov.05 one of the first things i googled was diaper chat rooms.Think it was the second one i joined.Well with diaper girls being dead am sure glade i came back here.Of the 5 outher chats i use to belong to this is the only one i ever come to anymore.Though i dont go into chat that much i do love comeing here to the forums.DD has the best forums of all of them.I think that is due to the great job that the addms and mods do here.And i know that if that was not the case there would not be as many posts being done here.And i have done my share.And i love doing them.And as PArms said i can not think of my life without DD.Keep up the great job your doing herE DD.AND THE MODS TO.

A long-time pal going back to our DPF days told me that Daily Diapers was up and running. That was during a hectic time in my life when I was hardly active in the AB on-line community.

The second I had some spare time I joined DD and generally enjoy this community.

ABout 2 years ago I found an AB site that hosted here and listed DD in their host link

Another forum's topic drifted to "fetishes" and someone mentioned a few other ABDL sites :huh: Of course I had to look :blush: and it wasn't long before I found DD via google :wub: Being that this was by far the best of them all (shameless plug for DD included at no extra charge), I lurked a year then jumped in with both feet :rolleyes: The rest is history :whistling:

Bettypooh

My introduction to adults wearing diapers for other than need came about when I ran across the story "30 Days in Diapers" when I was looking for something else.

As my interest grew, I began searching for stories using various key words and phrases. DD was one of several sites I stumbled on as I searched out more and more story boards.

It was quite a while before I got up the nerve to do more than read from the story board and actually enter the site. I'm sooooo glad I did!

I stumbled upon this site many many years ago through a watersport site... Wetset I think but am not positive. I clicked on the link and the link clicked into my head as to what I was. This was the first ab/dl friendly site I ever found and have been coming to ever since. Back then there was three female pics and that was it. It sure has expanded over the years.

I don't remember how, to be honest. I'm just glad that I did.

This :D

I used to post occasionally on a couple of other boards under a different name many moons ago. I stepped away from the ABDL forums for a year or two while I was occupied with other things in my life and when I came back, I came back to DD. Probably because this board is far more civil than most ABDL forums out there while still being relaxed and not irritatingly rule-bound :)