LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You If You Had To? Would You If You Could?

tcc

Knowing yourself as you do, could you throw away all your supplies and never look back, never buy again, and never incorporate diapers into your life ever again - if, for some reason, you HAD to? And, this means that you NOT ever indulge yourself secretly or "on the sly", EVER AGAIN.

Knowing yourself as you do, especially if you are comfortable with your urges/desires and accept yourself as you ARE, WOULD you throw away all your supplies and never look back, never buy again and never incorporate diapers into your life ever again - if, for some reason, you found you COULD? Would you WANT to?

Yep. Certainly could if I had to.

"having" to do something implies not other option. It's amazing what you can do when you "have" to do something to survive.

Would I want to? No.

couldn't. Tried, can't do it. Binge, purge, binge, purge - doesn't matter, its just in me. Always has been; always will be. and not sure I'd want to eradicate it anymore. The older I get, the more I accept myself, exactly as I am.

I had thought so. Then I felt forced to try when my wife found out about my diapers and everything hit the fan. I could only take it so long and I know I'm risking everything but I can't give them up.

Ugh- I feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy asked him which parent he loved more :o I really can't answer :( Yes, I could certainly use less weirdness in me, but since I've become OK with wearing it's more odd than weird to me ;) And there's nothing wrong with being a bit odd- all interesting people are odd and I'd hate being dull :lol: I guess for me the score is zero- there's good and bad things about going either way :unsure:

I am how I am and I'm not likely to change now, but it would be nice to lose the physical need so that I had a choice <_< The bad days aren't fun, like today when the boss shows up just as I'm about to change, with me not knowing if my bladder will hold out till he leaves- whenever that is going to be :( and me knowing I am at max capacity with no margin for another drop left in my pull-up :blush: An hour before I was actually giggling at how fun it was to be diapered at work with my non-cooperative bladder unable to cause me problems :wacko:

Nah, I doubt I'd want to be totally rid of diapers in my life B) Just don't quote me on that next year- I reserve the right to change!

Bettypooh

if i absolutely had to, i think i could, i quit smoking, and quit drinking to get drunk so i think i have the strength, but i would still have urges, i would just have to do my best to curb em.

If I really had to, I could. I've had some stretches of time where I felt like I couldn't safely indulge, and so I didn't. I still thought about it, and if I had to for some reason give up diapers, I'd still think about it. I'm used to not having things or not being able to do things, so one more on the list wouldn't make much difference.

On the other hand, I have no desire to get rid of my interest in diapers. While in some ways it might make a couple parts of my life a little less complicated, I also get a special kind of enjoyment out of the diapers, so losing the interest wouldn't really make any quantifiable improvement in my life--why "fix" it if it isn't broken?

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

if I HAD TO. yeah. But it would have to be a dam good reason. I.E. if I ever wore them again I would get shot. If there was no other choice then yeah. But i'm in a place where I don't have and can't see anything in the future happing to be put in the position of having to make such a choice.

My mummy once asked me "Could you ever be in a relationship where there is no bondage (I'm a bondage whore tbh)?" I had to say that I couldn't, It would mean being in a relationship that didn't accept me for who I am. If I was ever put in the situtation that my other half would never let that side of me out I would end up finding a way to express that side of me, and would prob mean "playing away from home".

Knowing yourself as you do, could you throw away all your supplies and never look back, never buy again, and never incorporate diapers into your life ever again - if, for some reason, you HAD to? And, this means that you NOT ever indulge yourself secretly or "on the sly", EVER AGAIN.

Knowing yourself as you do, especially if you are comfortable with your urges/desires and accept yourself as you ARE, WOULD you throw away all your supplies and never look back, never buy again and never incorporate diapers into your life ever again - if, for some reason, you found you COULD? Would you WANT to?

If I had to manage without I could and I would. Indeed have managed for most of my adult life, and it's not as though I wear nappies every day anyway. I had a pair on yesterday, but am just wearing panties today. Yes you read correctly - it is panties.