LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are there any DPF'ers here besides Angela and I?

I first joined DPF in 1983. It used to be the Gold Standard for things AB.

Found dpf in 1997 when I was 12 and very confused about my desires.

I was a baby back then... dpf was a blessing and full of inspirational people who helped be become the adult I am today.

I remember getting my first DPF stories in the mail and the news letters. Any one else remember when compuserve had the section for ab's in the early 90's

Both my wife and I are DPF members.

I hosted parties here in the LA area and this is where I met Don and Angela, Robert Hill, Tony D., Uncle Phil, Scooby Dave and Uncle Larry. We have met lots of other people over the years too thanks to DPF.

I have a couple of articles saved from the DPF site on my web site. I have the New Times Phoenix article on me and the Mommy Solution posted at: http://socalab.250x.com

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Are there any DPF'ers here besides Angela and I?

I first joined DPF in 1983. It used to be the Gold Standard for things AB.

Spent a lot of good times at DPF. Pretty much as long as I have had computers or access to them - early 90's on I would say. By then I knew I wasn't alone, but it was great to be able to be in contact with others of a like, or similar, mind.

To many late nights in the chat room, to be truthful. See some of those names here occasionally.

I found and joined DPF around 1996. It was a true eye opener to find others on the net into diapers. It was the first AB/DL site I found on the net. I was one of those that thought I was the only one in the world...lol. Oh how naive I was back then. I used to sit in the chatroom for hours and hours talking to people. I found a few one night flings from that website. Great great site!!! Tommy was a true innovator in this alternative lifestyle.

Found dpf in 1997 when I was 12 and very confused about my desires.

I was a baby back then... dpf was a blessing and full of inspirational people who helped be become the adult I am today.

There's no way you found DPF in 1997 when you were 12 and are 22 now. That was 13 years ago, so your lying somewhere. Just thought I'd point it out.

yeah I'm a past member as well. I am sure many people remember me, since my screen name hasn't changed. I met a LOT of great people from there and yeah, some real creeps too. But the friends I made stay with me. I even dated an AB girl (jennie bear) for a while....and she was and still is wonderful :wub:

Ah, those were the days...oh well...it's gone now and we're here..onward and upwards as they say...

qwack :P

I remember dpf well. I joined in the early 90s. With the encouragement from there I bought my first diapers. I remember chatting into the late hours with Nicky (teddiesmommy and nic nac my wife now), Jennie, Peachy, Duck, Froggie, Jaysunny, Devon, BBB well there were lots. I miss those glory days.

Heck yea, DPF like many of us was the first contact with other like minded folks. I joined in the early 90s. I remember ordered some of my first vinyl pants from Tommy. They came in the mail on a Saturday I remembering opening the package and just breathing in the lovely aroma of the vinyl pants and the soft butter like feel.

I wonder is Daily Diaper providing that ‘First Contact’ or first place you first joined or found when you started to explore the internet today?

There's no way you found DPF in 1997 when you were 12 and are 22 now. That was 13 years ago, so your lying somewhere. Just thought I'd point it out.

I knew this would happen. You just have to believe me. I do not know how to change the age on my profile and have tryed. If you know how please tell me. I was born in April of 1985 during the Reagan administration. Sorry for the confusion, im 25 not 22 like the profile states.

***update*** changed the profile, now have correct age.

I joined DPF in the late 1980's or early 1990's before the internet. Different name I used than what I use online. I believe I used my real name back then because of the mail system. Couldn't use a fake name for the post office unless you got a PO box or something.