LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Plastic Pants, What'S Best For You?

I have been wondering about what other DLs, who use them, look for in plastic pants?

In trying to find "the perfect" pair, I have found only one, bought on eBay that is a "diaper cover" which is reversible with flannel on one side, that I think is as close to perfect as I want. I think they are the ones sold by AB Universe. I like mine white, not baby prints. Still, I bought a pair from China, also on eBay that were large, fit better, but legs were so tight, I had to toss them. Bought a pair from Gabby's, great quality, but SO BIG, they are tough to wear, but work fine. I resorted to a tri-pack of vinyl pants, which aren't bad, and work fine.

What does anyone else look for in plastic pants? Mily white? Clear? Pastels? Flannel or plain. Pull up or snap on? (I like pull ups, had snap ons and didn't really like them.

As incontinent and D/L, I find that plastic pants are as personal as diapers, everyone has a different idea of what the perfect plastic pant is.

I usually buy mine from Bullins Healthcare in Liverpool UK, they are white semi-transparent pvc with material bound waistband and legbands.

They are very soft when new and wear well, eventually with about 4 months of wearing two pairs everynight and occasional days they do get a bit hard and stiff.

I like my pants to be roomy over my nightime diaper, makes keeping everything tucked in easier, but If I wear diaper during the daytime I tend to use a thiner diaper and prefer a closer fitting pant, I will either go down a size or sometimes wear some cosycare blue pvc pants, these have gathered pvc waistband and legbands and do cause red marks on my skin with extended wear, but work well over daytime diapers.

I suppose other people who wear for fun or fetish alone might prefer different styles of pants, or even maybey printed pants with figuers or other designs on them, as I said it all down to personal choice- JDK.

I have been wondering about what other DLs, who use them, look for in plastic pants?

In trying to find "the perfect" pair, I have found only one, bought on eBay that is a "diaper cover" which is reversible with flannel on one side, that I think is as close to perfect as I want. I think they are the ones sold by AB Universe. I like mine white, not baby prints. Still, I bought a pair from China, also on eBay that were large, fit better, but legs were so tight, I had to toss them. Bought a pair from Gabby's, great quality, but SO BIG, they are tough to wear, but work fine. I resorted to a tri-pack of vinyl pants, which aren't bad, and work fine.

What does anyone else look for in plastic pants? Mily white? Clear? Pastels? Flannel or plain. Pull up or snap on? (I like pull ups, had snap ons and didn't really like them.

Other than snap-ons (which I haven't tried but want to), I have no favorites- but I do have some "usuals" ;) Work means being discreet, so white or clear only then and they must seal well at the legs B) After work is fun-time and anything goes as long as the fit is different :D Bedtime means I'll leak at the waist first so I look for a good seal there :rolleyes: I like a variety to choose from which adds to the pleasure of wearing diapers :thumbsup: I have cheap ones from "Americare"(Fiberklinks) and AC Medical, super-noisy ones I Ebayed, high backed ones, Langs, PUL's from Salk, and some in rubber :) I have pink, white, clear, yellow, Teddybear print, floral print, and opaque. I don't get bored with that many choices :lol: I'm going to try Comco or Leakmasters next and snap-ons after those. If I ever get rich I'll be trying one of every style I can get, getting the ones I like best in the colors I want, and then Freecycling the ones I don't want to keep :angel_not:

To me there are no "perfect"plastic panties- as long as they fit decently they're all perfect in their own way :wub:

Bettypooh

The best pants I have ever bought came from VI Products. They fit right and were comfortable and looked great.

:bash: why

:bash: did

:bash: they

:bash: have to

:bash: STOP

:bash: making them??? :crybaby:

So I have tried Comcos and they are OK, the legs are a bit tight and I am on the fence about the wide elastics they use. I have some gary pants as well, which are nice, since the elastics are thinner and they tuck in well.

I haven't shopped for any recently as I have a good stash, but i guess if I needed some I'd try kins and maybe another brand.....since I cant get the VIproducts ones anymore (or at least for under $30 or more a pair) on Ebay :badmood:

Have just started wearing plastic pants over my disposible. I like clear material, with good seals...

I find the ones I wear now can leak in the leg if I am sat down for a long time, and also could be wider between the legs.

Cannot remember the make.. get them from a local pharmacy, will make a note next time!

Ric

I just started using plastic pants over my disposables for heavy wettings at night and ordered two pair from adultclothdiapers. I ordered the highback milky white plastic pants in size medium and the heavyduty plastic pants in size large to see which pair fit and worked the best. After a week of trial and error, my assessment is that the smaller size mediums with the high back are the best fit - snug around the legs and waist to contain leaky wetness after multiple nighttime wettings. I plan to order the heavyduty in the smaller size. I usually have two or three really heavy wettings throughout the night if I drink alot of water before bed and the plastic pants are a most to keep my bed dry. Finally, I love the bulky feel and look of the plastic pants over my disposable diapers and go to bed in just my diapers and tshirt.

Thanks to all who have written thus far. This proves to me that there is no one "perfect" plastic pants. I really wish there was a store in my town where you could go and actually compare not only plastic pants, but a selection of diapers. Such a place does not exist, at least here in South Jersey, so the best I can do is scour the Internet and ask on forums like this one.

Keep those responses coming.

We have several types of plastic pants. For me I wear the reversible plastic pants from ABU when I go to work. A Lang covered diaper cover from Lifestle Emporium, it has an eyelet cover and I wear it to special places like church. I also wear vinyl bloomer plastic pants over my night time diaper. We also have vinyl pants from B4NS.

I love all kinds of plastic pants,Pull ups the most but do have some snap ons as well. Pastels and Prints are my favorite with white/off white(the color of the old Gerber vinyl pants) a close second. After all those old Gerber vinyl pants is how i got into all this in the first place.

I ordered my plastic pants from Adultclothdiapers a few yrs. ago and have been happy with them. I also got one of their gauze cloth diapers at the same time. The combination of the two is SO COSY with that bulky feeling that I love! I sometimes wear the plastics over a disposable and that is a nice combo. too. I haven't been to ACD's site lately, but, they used to offer a nice selection of colors in their plastics line also.

I like them to fit snug around the legs and be a little oversize. That way you have room to move, and hopefully no leaks. I wear over some of my disposables.

If your plastic pants are a bit over-size and thus not very snug at the leg holes, you can always tuck the leg elastic and some of the plastic back inside the leg openings of the diaper, cloth or disposable. Same goes for the waist. It is best if the plastic pants are much higher than the diaper top, so the excess plastic and waist elastic can be tucked in.

I like leakmaster plastic pants. They are light weight plastic that doesn't crinkle and disappears under clothing. I have tried many others but like these. My favorite are the old Gerber Look-a-likes. Oh man what a wonderful PP they are. Those PP are what got me into cloth and plastic. I found some behind the firehouse when I was 13 and was hooked right away with the smell of them. I prefer mine whitish because that's what I wore as a baby but I also like printed ones for the fun of it. My main thing is that I want them on sale because I'm not paying $30 for a pair of PP that are going to wear out in a year or less. I like to pick mine up for $12 each. $15 is my max, any more than that and it's a waste of money.

Pull-on's rock but snap-on's are more fun!

I wear a pair of Gary plastic pants at night because they have tighter elastics at the leg openings. I'm wearing Comco now. I really like the thin pastel lightness of Babykins. And I've 2 unused pair of original Gerbers (VIP) left. I wear VIP out shopping or to movies.

I had to get my snap pants off one time in a hurry (can't get caught) and the snaps were so good (Comco's) that I pulled them right out of the plastic.

Diapers are wonderful, but plastic pants are the icing on the cake.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I look for cute young women in plastic pants (with diapers under them)! What I want in plastic pants are those cute women and also me!

All kidding aside, I liked the VIP plastic pants the best as they were soft, just the right size with a wide crotch and fit very well. They wern't huge and baggy but they had some room and weren't snug to the diaper. They were also very quiet. I tend to prefer plastic pants that aren't stiff and noisy. I also prefer plastic pants that fit well and are sturdy. That can be a contradiction. Sturdy plastic pants usually means a thicker heavier plastic which might make them noiser and not as soft or comfortable. It's hard to find just the right ballence. As I say, VIP were about as perfect as I could get but I wish the plastic would have been sturdier. On the other hand, if it had been sturdier or thicker I'm not sure I would have liked them as much. Who knows.

I am mostly a Suprima pants fan that B4NS sells in the States and Canada. They are made in Germany. The feel of the vinyl is super soft but tends to last a good while; they have many cuts and colors, with and without snaps and they have several models where the elastics are wrapped. This works well for me in preventing leaks at the legs and waist. Now if they just were a bit cheaper!!!! (Then I would buy more!) KINS also makes a pant with the wrapped elastics that is quite good.

I like high back, enclosed elastic vinyl pants from B4NS. I use these over cloth diapers at night and almost never have a leak with them. During the day, over disposibles, I don't usually wear vinyl pants over my diaper.