LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

Actually, reviving an old thread on a subject is OK in my book for several reasons.  People will open it as they see the latest comment from someone so that makes it as good as a new thread.  It keeps there from being 10 or more different posting and threads on the same subject, and members may want to go back and see what people have previously said over the years, especially people interested in the subject for the first time.  For an example, it could be a thread on the best diaper had Confidry 24/7 as the world's greatest diaper 8 years ago and now others like TREST or Betterdry seem to be a better choice.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You can, but posting in very old threads in generally frowned upon. You'd be better off creating a new similar thread with your twist to it.

In the 21 years I have been here I have NEVER seen anyone frown upon answering an old post.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

@waynecook52

I'd certainly call that frowning upon. 

Indeed, but seems a tad unnecessary. Find something more current? Sure but it probably won't have the same/similar content they felt like posting on. Make their own with a new spin? Well as rusty pointed out, old threads may have something relevant or of interest. More so, why flood the forums with multiple posts of almost the same thing when you can look in one post? If it's to be frowned upon, should old threads just be locked/deleted then? Just some food for thought.

• Thanks 1

Re: posting to old threads, I have no problem with it. The ever-popular “what diaper are you wearing now” thread is 3 years old now and nobody seems to mind. There are other recurring topics like who have you told/how was your first time/why am I a DL. I see no reason to create a new thread each time. Maybe the solution is for these topics to be pinned so that they’re always visible?

Re: wearing in public, I have done so for years, but today was a milestone: I wet in public for the first time. Just wanted to try it for kicks to see how it felt. Was a bit weird. Kept checking my jeans to make sure I hadn’t leaked. I went home soon afterwards and took the diaper off straight away. Probably won’t do it again. 

• Like 1

Actually, I was frowning upon it. I didn't make the post until I saw several that were resurrected from the dead and since no one else said anything that I saw about it I decided to share my opinion. I would point out that I said it gently and meant it to be helpful to someone who was new. In the end it is just my opinion, not a rule, so if they keep resurrecting dead posts I will remain quiet about it.

Hugs,

Freta

On 12/5/2023 at 6:01 PM, rusty pins said:

Actually, reviving an old thread on a subject is OK in my book for several reasons.  People will open it as they see the latest comment from someone so that makes it as good as a new thread.  It keeps there from being 10 or more different posting and threads on the same subject, and members may want to go back and see what people have previously said over the years, especially people interested in the subject for the first time.  For an example, it could be a thread on the best diaper had Confidry 24/7 as the world's greatest diaper 8 years ago and now others like TREST or Betterdry seem to be a better choice.

I say reviving an old thread is ok if the new message is relevant to the topic.

20 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

In the 21 years I have been here I have NEVER seen anyone frown upon answering an old post.

On some message boards, mods go power crazy over reviving old threads and may lock it so it cant be replied to, even if its a topic I started years ago that I want to add new relevant content to...

Back to topic: After I change my wet and messy morning Cushies cloth back diaper, I will wear another Cushies cloth back diaper for work today. I should have a short but still wet day at work and on the way home I have to stop at a bank. It's chilly outside but I will be wet and warm inside my diaper. No messing in public, against my DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS.

23 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Actually, I was frowning upon it. I didn't make the post until I saw several that were resurrected from the dead and since no one else said anything that I saw about it I decided to share my opinion. I would point out that I said it gently and meant it to be helpful to someone who was new. In the end it is just my opinion, not a rule, so if they keep resurrecting dead posts I will remain quiet about it.

Hugs,

Freta

I do appreciate it you trying to help a new person . I for one didn't know it was wrong to read and post in an older thread. I have learned a lot form the old ones. I do look to see if the people on that thread are still posting? or if they haven't posted in 10 yrs, then I may not make a comment . But if I read an old posting and I go and make a new thread of the same thing is this the way we do it?  I can see if we want to start a new one up and get new people making comments on the new one. I also am only asking questions about what we should be doing to keep the site running 🏃 🏃‍♀️ smooth.  

Sorry if I am taking the thread the wrong direction , just wanted to know. Thanks

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Haven’t been un diapered anywhere in 30 years , my aides job is keep me safe healthy happy & diapered . Since I can not resist or comply with what my bowel and bladder want ,being prescribed protection and a protector ( aide) is normal .

Always have  been diapered in public, under clothes, as 24/7, 365 days of the year. Mainly cloth with plastic pants and appropriate clothing to hide any bulkyness, disposables don't have the wicking power of cloth and don't last me so long without having to change, Nobody notices, and changing facilities for disabilities are much better now in public places

• Like 2

Just got home from a 11h travel abroad, wearing diapers almost the whole trip. Skipped the security check, had no problem finding a disability toilet to change into one. Was harder to find a place to change at the stopover place. Copenhagen always seems so busy, and feels so wierd going into the disability toilets when they are highly visible.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I wear in public when travelling on business. Those time I can be in diapers for up to five days in a row but I just wet them, I don’t go N.2 in them in public and just exceptionally at all.

When I was in diapers up until the age of 10 I would frequently (depending on the weather) go out in just a diaper and a tee shirt and while I would get occasional odd looks from people but not too many people decided to take it upon themselves to try and impose their opinions on whether I should be wearing diapers at my age but my mother wouldn’t let them get more than a few words out before putting them in their place. 

Since wearing diapers as an adult I wear them wherever I go (seeing as I’m in them 25/7/365) and most of the time I keep them under my clothes but there are times that I have gone out with nothing covering my diapers (although most of the time when I have done so it’s been late at night) and I don’t have a problem with being seen wearing diapers. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

When I was in diapers up until the age of 10 I would frequently (depending on the weather) go out in just a diaper and a tee shirt and while I would get occasional odd looks from people but not too many people decided to take it upon themselves to try and impose their opinions on whether I should be wearing diapers at my age but my mother wouldn’t let them get more than a few words out before putting them in their place. 

Since wearing diapers as an adult I wear them wherever I go (seeing as I’m in them 25/7/365) and most of the time I keep them under my clothes but there are times that I have gone out with nothing covering my diapers (although most of the time when I have done so it’s been late at night) and I don’t have a problem with being seen wearing diapers. 

That's good. I wish more people had the mentality your mom did. Being in diapers should be nobody's business and there's nothing wrong with wearing them anyway. Besides I would've thought most people would have associated it with a medical condition anyway. There really should be NO stigma attached to wearing diapers at all. It's the part of life. And it should be everybody's right to wear diapers if they want to.

• Like 2

I was a bed wetter till age 12 than a DL till age 69 then i became  incontinent.

I also am a lifelong nudist.

i have not cared if i am seen in a diaper. i have changed my diaper in the restroom at union station in LA Calif.

all the stalls were  full and with lines so i just put my diaper bag on a sink and changed my diaper in front of everyone..

Only one person said anything. he said "now you have the right idea

I have been IC for the last 5 years. my bladder will full and then just let go.

I still go to nude beaches and hot springs and just take off my diaper openly when i get there and spend the day nude.

And i put down a thick bed pad over my beach towel and that is the way i spend my day and at the end of the day my bed pad will be soaked with pee and i can just roll it up and put it a bag.

yes, people have walked up and while we talked my bladder just let go and i would be setting there peeing while talking with them. there was no way they did not notice.

If asked i just tell them i am incontinent.

but only a few have  ever ask in years.

by the way the BEST way to hide you are wearing a diaper is to wear it under a kilt.

i have wore a XP5000 with 4 thick boosters under a kilt and there was no way you could tell.

Though once a lady with too many drinks did ask what was worn under a kilt.

I told her if she wanted to know, just look.

She did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 2/13/2024 at 5:04 PM, Ickle ambie lou said:

I will if its a pull up but if I'm wearing a discreet onesie from onsie down under I will wear a proper diaper so yeah I wear In public, daddy sometimes changes me to if I do a wee wee or 3 in them

The problem I have with onesies is that I can't pull it down when I poop, and I don't like doing #2 in my diaper

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 4:16 PM, IminWetPampers said:

That's awesome and I wish I had more people like that. Being an adult baby and in diapers permanently, I see nothing wrong with being diapered. Especially being diapered in just a diaper and a t-shirt. I know where I live, I have gone out in just a diaper and a T-shirt and people don't say anything about it. They occasionally give me weird looks but many people accept it and even let me be.

For me, being diapered and an adult baby, I wear diapers no matter where I am because I am diapered permanently. In many places, I have gone to, I have been able to wear just a diaper and a T-shirt or onesie. It's why I don't have a problem with being seen diapered or people seeing me diapered.

On 2/15/2024 at 5:35 PM, Diapee Baby Jesse said:

That's good. I wish more people had the mentality your mom did. Being in diapers should be nobody's business and there's nothing wrong with wearing them anyway. Besides I would've thought most people would have associated it with a medical condition anyway. There really should be NO stigma attached to wearing diapers at all. It's the part of life. And it should be everybody's right to wear diapers if they want to.

That's why being an adult baby and in diapers all the time, I believe that being diapered should Never have any stigma attached to them. Being diapered should be as normal as wearing eyeglasses. Everyone should have the right to wear diapers and be free from discrimination. It's why being an adult baby, I often advocate for diapers to be normalized and should be able to wear them without being stigmatized. I believe diapers should be as normal as wearing eyeglasses. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I also believe and support normalizing diapers for the ABDL community, and certainly for incontinence (many television commercials for protective underwear) but not going out in public with just a diaper and t-shirt. Going out in public with just underpants/panties and a t-shirt could result in a charge of public indecency. If you want to broadcast wearing diapers, wear thick-bulging diapers under tight leggings or yoga pants. You will be fully clothed, but everyone will know you are diapered, and you will avoid law enforcement intervention. If you want a paci around your neck, go for it.