LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller Highlife...The Champagne of beers. Decided to stay in tonight with the wife/mommy. Watching "It's Complicated" Then "The Blind Side" and Finally Sherlock holmes..I love friends that have access to the Screeners that are out. Kids are gone till Monday night..Life is good. New Case of Molicares..Mommy next to me in bed and living life large...well Kinda! :thumbsup:

tap water from denver CO and black coffee brewed from a mountain stream in CO and when i get to my truck i will drink mountain dew or apple and celery juice from my sippy cup

tap water from denver CO and black coffee brewed from a mountain stream in CO and when i get to my truck i will drink mountain dew or apple and celery juice from my sippy cup

Tap water. I don't drink alcohol, I can't stand milk, bottled water is just tap water you pay more for, my coffee maker is dead, I don't have a means of brewing tea, and I can't afford pop on any regular basis. And I'm out of cocoa mix...

The best kind of alcohol! :D

Cordial again :X I drink so much of this stuff its a wonder that my pee doesn't taste orange :X.

ummmmmm...are you sure it doesn't?...and who might we ask about the taste there lad??? Are you speaking about personal experience??? :roflmao: