LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nightime Diapers

Nappycouple

I have been putting Bob into his nightime diapers and baby pants, around 8:00PM. He will not be changed until morning. He complains, but it is much easier for me when he is wide awake then when he is tired and ready for bed. What time do you get ready for bed? Dee

I' start to get ready for bed at about 10pm, by the time I'm in my footies and diaper it's 11, but I don't fall asleep untill about 2a, then I'm up promptly at 5 for medication, and back to bed to enjoy my wet diaper untill 10a then I shower and put on a clean diaper then start my day.

Wow I'm impressed with you night owls. I would never let Bob stay that late, he needs a good night sleep. I know his thick nightime diapers help with that goal. Its funny some of my girl friends complain that there husband up a couple times a night to use the bathroom. Not my Bob, he just sleeps through until morning. Dee

DailyDi, very smart of you, a nasty case of diaper rash can result. When Bob gets home from work around 5:00PM, I have take off his KINs Vinyl Trianing Pants and let run around just his pull ups or a Tena Stretch Diaper and T-shirt. I think he looks so cute, and much prefer dressed this way. Unless we have company or we are going out, this how keep him dressed. Redneck Diaper Boy, good for you geting yourself ready for bed early. Bob wears triple, thick nappies from Drylife to bed with Comco Plastic Pants. His nappies are certainly wet in the morning, but his underpad is dry. Dee.

Most of the time about 11pm, just before getting into bed, but have been known to warm up from 9pm - depends how much i've drank throughout the evening (not necessarily alcohol btw!).. don't want to leak while asleep

and as it happens, it's that time now (err, here)

I usually put mine on early.. around 7 or 8, or even earlier if possible. Since I wear a bambino with a booster, I can easily last all night long in one diaper with no problem. Heck, sometimes I can last 18-24 hours in that diaper setup before I *need* a change.

It really depends on what time I am up at the following morning. I aim to put my night diaper on about an hour before actually getting into bed. It allows the diaper (cloth) to squish nicely so when I get into bed, I don't spend an hour tossing and turning in order to get comfortable. I don't mean 'squish' as wet etc, but to squash and fit me comfortably.

Very soon after returning home from my office, I remove my last day disposable and take a bubble bath. Once dry I pin on a soft gauze diapers, then pull on a pair of vinyl panties. This assumes we have no outside visitors. If I need more than usual amounts of beverage, I might even change myself during the evening. During the week I get up at 0400 to be dressed and ready to leave for my office at 0500. Therefore I try to be in bed by 2100 (9pm) Almost always it is Don who changes me for bed. My early at-home gauze diapers only had one soaker. The 2100 diaper uses 2 Gerber toddler Birdseye pre-folds as soakers. I drift off to sleep with a MAM pacifier in my mouth and a baby bottle of water on my bedside table.

Don does not need to get up so early and at his age needs little sleep. He checks my diaper about midnight. Normally by then it is more than damp, so Don has perfected the art of changing me without really waking me up. That midnight diaper will have 3 soakers, but since I am mostly asleep, the thickness does not disturb me. In the morning, as quietly as possible, I get out of bed and place my wet diapers in the bathroom pail. My vinyl panties go into a separate pail. I take a brief shower. Once dry I pull on a pair of cotton knit ladies briefs, which will hold my day disposable slip in pad. During the day I change those every 3 hours, before they are soaked. If I know I need to go longer between changes I will wear Attends Breathable.

Only if I am feeling sick to I wear Attends Classic Youth Briefs, with poly-plastic shell and sticky tapes. When that sick I do not go to my office. When that sick I might well mess my diaper and I do not want to spoil a gauze diaper.

After 9 PM, but before 9:45 PM, I change BabyMaggie into her night time diapers. Those consist of a Molicare Super (purple) with a Bambino Quatro boosting it. Over it, I pin a large guaze diaper and then she pulls vinyl panties over it all. Then at 10 PM, she gets me ready for bed. I brush my teeth, take off my evening diaper and she puts me in a KCK One pocket cloth diaper with a microfiber soaker covered by a birdseye cloth diaper. Over that, she pins doulble birdseye diapers and I pull vinyl baby pants over that. She puts on her MP3 player and we go to sleep.

She likes to go to sleep a little wet and I like to go to sleep dry. In the morning, I start getting ready for work and put my diapers in the diaper bucket. She gets up while I'm showering and she changes, adding her guaze diaper to the bucket. She hand washes the pants and passes them to me to rinse and hang. She starts the cloth diapers in the washer and goes back to bed if she doesn't have to go in early. I get up at 6:15

I hope that answers the original question and adds to the content! :)

Aloha,

Honu

Guest dragonmaster4066

i try to get ready for bed by 7:30 p.m. my night time diapers consist of a traquility slim line brief. then a night time birdseye cloth diaper over that. then leakmaster delux plastic pants. i'm wet by the time i go to bed at around midnight but not soaked and can last all night. i get up at around 5:30 a.m. then get ready for my work day. it depends on the season as to what i wear to work. if its warm or hot out i can go light. just a pull on brief with a light booster. if its cool out i wear a brief and booster with plastic pants. if its cold enough, below 40 degrees, i the same set up that i wear to bed and my insulated cover-alls.

I have been putting Bob into his nightime diapers and baby pants, around 8:00PM. He will not be changed until morning. He complains, but it is much easier for me when he is wide awake then when he is tired and ready for bed. What time do you get ready for bed? Dee

At odd hours. In UWC-USA I sleep after yakking with my diapered roommate at 3 am.

For me its usually between 10PM and Midnight during the week, right before I go to bed assuming i'm not too tired to put one on. I like to wet it thoroughly before going to sleep, its suprising how comfortable a wet diaper is. I have to get up from 3:30 to 4AM for work, so my diaper time during the week is pretty limited. Only on the weekends am I able to indulge more, and thats only if I haven't got anything going on sadly.

If I'm not going out anywhere I will dress in a diaper as soon as I've had a shower before my evening meal, and usually change again just before I go to bed.

I have often just gone to bed in a slightly wet diaper, but this usually causes me to leak before morning.

never even thought about a time however I've subconsciously have been following the 10pm rule. I usually don't go to bed till midnight so this gives mer time to enjoy however it's also past the point that the other people living here are up. this reduces risk of being caught. When I think about it or really in the mood I'll wear around 9pm. Since I don't do the doo in mine I tend to wait until I've digested dinner.

I am diapered full time so I usually get into my night diaper between 9 and 9:45 for lights out at 10.

I get up at 6AM but might stay in them until 7:15-20 after I get my wife out of the house for work. I work out of the house so I can have the luxury of wearing extra thick diapers any time.