LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It My Imagination.....

I was just wondering if others have had the same reaction, but I have sensed that there is less 'traffic' on the forums since the redesign of the website. Has any one else felt similarly?

Rat

i've noticed that this forum like any forum on any topic will have periods of intense activity followed by periods of less activity, sometimes these fluctuations will coincide with major holidays or certain times of the year. Perhaps it is not necessarily the new design (which isn't really 'new' anymore in regards to the speed at which the internet changes) but just one of these random fluctuations.

I've noticed the board doesn't do as good a job tracking visitors. This thread, for example, showed 0 views and 2 replies when I looked at it. Interesting how people can reply without viewing first.

The board updates view counts on a timed basis instead of in real time. This saves some load on the server and helps the board stay nice and fast. If all the real time options were turned on, it would take several seconds or more to load pages and people would complain.

letter roll call

F

U

C

no... no.. no... no...

"Jingleheimer Joe that wasn't nice."

"Look Katie, I don't really think this is appropiate"

"But Jingleheimer Joe, isn't kindness important?"

"Shut up Umberto unity!"

Oh I love that skit from snl.

http://www.videosift.com/video/Jingleheimer-Junction

I was just wondering if others have had the same reaction, but I have sensed that there is less 'traffic' on the forums since the redesign of the website. Has any one else felt similarly?

Rat

I just dont get here all that often. Playing catch up now.