LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Turned Off By "pooping"?

My intention is by know way to offend anyone in this community that enjoys doing this.

It's like my signature at the bottom.

But, as a DL, I did try it a couple times and was just grossed out by the smell and clean up.

I did try an alternative.

Warm (omg not hot) oatmeal. Then pour a generous amount of baby oil in with it.

It gives that erotic feeling some like, but the baby oil helps the sticky oatmeal wash off in the shower.

I guess it's just not my thing, I don't understand but I don't judge either.

Anyone care to add their opinion and /or describe the reason why they do it?

Peace...

I don't very often, but sometimes do maybe 2-3 times a year. I have always been obsessed with seeing a real live in the flesh female mess, but never actually have. The pics and vids turn me on for sure. I have come close with my ex wife and an old girlfriend and both chickened out at the last minute. Both also said I like the idea of but would hate changing a messy diaper. My position always was maybe I would, and maybe that would stop the obsession, but I never have been able to find out. For me, I like the feel as it happens, and while I am not crazy about the cleanup somehow a good hot shower and being in fresh clean pants afterwords feels really good, better than just being being a regular potty trained person. Hard feeling to explain.

I was always fine with it but the idea is growing on me. I still find the mess too much, but probably one day there's a good chance I might just go with the flow and go incontinent (seems most logical. I could always try for a while then go back).

It's not so much the feeling (which is okay, feeling a little good, even) as messing itself, which is very relieving.

Speaking non-sexuallysince this isn't a fetish for me I am turned off by pooping- especially while sitting :angry: Something that's easy to clean up isn't too bad but I still don't like that. Part of my issue is that I prefer cloth diapers and messes leave stains :( And unless my disposable is soaked and ready to change pooping makes me feel like I've wasted it <_< Then there is the odor issue- garbage day is Tuesday and having a poopie around for over a day makes for odors that get out of hand. If I have diarhea then I don't mind as much and a diaper makes a lot of sense then- butr I still don't really like it. 2-3 times a year I'll get lazy and poop, maybe just to see if I like it any better now but I never do.

Bettypooh

Nope, not all. On the contrary, dropping a healthy load in my nappy definitely gives me that babyish feeling. And the smell just enchances the whole experience, wonderful stuff indeed! ;) Personally, using oatmeal instead of the real deal would definitely not do it for me, I wouldn`t be able to convince myself that the porridge stewing in my nappy in fact was brown and had just travelled through a tunnel, but hey, that is me. The clean up is a real drag though, that`s probably why I don`t tend to do it that often.

i enjoy being made to mess my diaper, either by enema or suppository, because for me the whole ab thing is a sexual dom/sub sort of relationship, so when my daddy makes me mess just like a real baby it is big turn on. but then again i have someone to deal with all the clean up.

It's definitly a turnoff for me. I've tried it a few times over the past decade and I'm not a fan... Unless I've got severe diarrhea (and thus may actually not be able to avoid it), I avoid it altogether, nowadays.

Just an option for those who would like the feeling of messing without the smell/cleanup...

Oatmeal is indeed an option, but dumping it in your diaper isn't the same sensation as the act of going.

An option to possibly consider, and please do your research before trying this as you can hurt yourself if you're unfamiliar with enemas and anal play.

Best bet is to buy a reusable enema kit. Bag, hose(s), valve, and tips. Give yourself an enema, hold it in for several minutes. Let it out in the toilet. Do this a second and possibly third time until all your mostly seeing is water coming back out.

At this point you're all clean in there. Using a little bit of lubrication, you can quite easily take a PEELED banana and either break it in 2 pieces or stick it in whole. Make sure you peel it, the husk can and will cut you if you put it in unpeeled and you could die from an infection, internal bleeding, or a blood clot that gets loose. You can actually get about 2 whole bananas in comfortably and after they're in you'll pretty much feel like you have to poop.

Clean up, diaper up and enjoy the feeling of messing your diapers without the mess. Bananas are a good consistency as they have the texture and shape of poop, and they're not too hard or runny. If you want to add to the fun, you can always add some oatmeal to the diaper before you poop. I would not suggest putting oatmeal in your anus though, that could cause some major problems later and even trying to rinse it out with enemas may not get all of it out of your system. Typically only digested food ends up in there :P

Point is if you're familiar with or willing to read up on and learn the safe and unsafe things to do with enemas and anal insertions, you can essentially poop yourself any time you want for a couple bucks at the grocery store. Load up, pop in a suppository, diaper up and go out somewhere if you want... you can poop in the middle of a restaurant and no one will smell anything. Might hear something, but there's no poop smell to worry about and no rash if you sit in it all day.

Women still need to be cautious of the risk of yeast infection if the banana gets around that area and stays there for too long, but as long as your conscious of where the mess is and you clean up properly afterward you should be fine.

I've done the real thing a few times but, like many others, don't care for the clean-up too much and the smell runs the wife off. Can't blame her there.

We were into the oatmeal thing for a while but I usually have to change shortly after or have an even bigger mess if it leaks out during the night. Then i feel like I've wasted the diaper before it's time, so to speak.

Here's something that gets me though. I've seen threads in the past that deals with the use of various foodstuffs and what gets me is when someone replies that they are bothered by the waste of food.

What I find interesting is that they consider it wrong to waste food but, on the other hand, see nothing wrong for somebody who is not incontinent to spend even more money on diapers.

Maybe it's just me but I find that a bit ironic.

lol that amuses me :P

But yeah it's kinda like a guy walking into an ER and he's like missing an arm and spouting blood everywhere... and the nurses run up to him and put a bandaid on the papercut on his other hand.

Like drrrrrr you're worried about what?!

Besides eff wasting food lol please do you have any idea how much food gets thrown away from grocery stores every day in this country? they buy vegetables and fruits and when their shelf life is up, out the door they go.

I'd tell those "omg don't waste food" people to just be happy that food's not only going up someone's ass but indeed coming back out. Better than rotting in a dumpster somewhere... lol

I have to a agree with the original poster. Usually once every couple of years I will try crapping in my diaper and every time I ended wondering why I did it. The mess just grosses me out even with using the shower to clean up. I don't mind wetting it's kind of fun however my favourite is just sitting around in a nice dry diaper.

I have to a agree with the original poster. Usually once every couple of years I will try crapping in my diaper and every time I ended wondering why I did it. The mess just grosses me out even with using the shower to clean up. I don't mind wetting it's kind of fun however my favourite is just sitting around in a nice dry diaper.

I usually do it a couple of times a year. I don't mind the mess. I enjoy doing it and thinking about it, but whenever I do it I get so submissive I get paranoid. Like the next day I think everyone is looking at me, it kind of freaks me out. But it is fun to pretend I poo my diapers...

SDB

Wow. I'm surprised at the number of you that don't mess.

I do, daily. As long as you're not sitting around in it, trying to get it all over your bottom, the cleanup isn't so bad. You just gotta know what you're doing. I've yet to have Her try to change a messy diaper, but I'm sure that day is coming. . .

It's been about a year and a half since I've messed my diaper but I usually do it 3 times a year or so. I do not like the smell and the clean up is a pain. Why do I do it then? Because the actual act of pooping in my diaper feels good when I do it. Without sounding too gross, a firm load feels good pushing out and into my diaper. It even feels kind of good when walking around. It's the aftermath and smell that is the big turn off, knowing that eventually you'll have to change and clean everything up. If it wasn't for the smell, then I'd probably mess more often.

I fall into the love to poop in my diaper category. But I still only do it maybe twice a month. The timing has to be right. Once you do it, you're locked into having to change diapers in the near future. So if you're out, or busy, or just want to keep enjoying that very wet diaper, you have a choice to make.

The reason I love to load my diaper is both psychological and physical. Making a mess makes me feel infantile. In fact, whereas I'm mainly a DL, I always suck my thumb while pooing. I also love to masturbate in diapers, and the fact is that my session is made better by a dirty diaper. Hope nobody minds me sharing.

I love pooping and do it often! I don't mind the clean up either. Baby wipes followed by a hosing with the power-shower does the trick

It is better, however, to get someone else to change me!! My nanny in Northampton (UK) is very relaxed about dirty nappies - and I've come across as many that will change as won't, so it's not that uncommon

I guess I'm an aberation...I don't mind messing my dipe when I'm at home (not so much if I'm at work or out...). It can be messy, but I enjoy the feeling of letting it out into my diaper. I've done it naturally, with suppositories - various types including liquid glycerine, and with enemas. My skin must be somewhat sensitive because I've gotten a bad rash from not cleaning up soon enough after a big enema.

The messier things get the more desireable it is to hop in the shower and clean up that way. If the poop is fairly solid, clean up with toilet paper, damp paper towels and/or baby wipes isn't too difficult. If I'm in a playful mood, I don't mind smooshing around a little first, but then the need for a shower grows quickly.

At the same time, I'm not all that crazy about trying oatmeal or bananas. I'm a little curious about the banana thing, but not real sure about going ahead with it... it all just seems to me more about letting yourself be 'natural' about things. If I'm going to be an ABY, why be selective about what I do in my diaper?

On the other hand, I do understand that some people may not be into that sensation at all, may be interested in the sensation but not the poop itself (therefore oatmeal, etc...). I've found it amusing that I've even read of some diaper lovers who will not pee in them. To me it seems strange, but I'm not going to judge them for that. It's all about what appeals to us as an individual.

I'm looking forward to a couple days to myself where I can indulge a few of my likes and dislikes to the extent I can do it by myself...

Well, sometimes I enjoy pooping my diaper. But I never thought about sexual arousement attached to pooping. instead it is a practical issue. I wear diapers on special occasions mainly for urinary urge incontinence. Sometimes, when it feels convenient to not only wet but also poop the nappie, I'll do it. Like when caught in a traffic jam or going somewhere, where there is no toilet around. Sometimes I really enjoy pooping and peeing when there are many people around me who do not know what I'm doing. For example in the subway or the football stadium, where nobody would expect the girl next to him just filling her pants at that moment.

Well, the smell and cleaning up afterwards isnt always easy. I do carry at least one pair of single use latex gloves as well as baby wipes with me for changing out of my home. As long as poop is solid and I haven't sat in it, it is not big deal. But diarrhea gros.ses me out

Guest Lilfur93

I haven't pooped yet cause I still live with my parents. And I don't wanna get caught. I want to try it, but on another hand, I think it'll be nasty...

*raises hand*

i'm a big poopin' fan! :P

these days with a super busy schedule i find myself using diapers more often for poop than for pee. simply because when i put on a diaper to pee in it i know i'm gonna be in it for a long time because it feels so good to be warm and squishy. with poop i do the deed, have one heck of a good time, then get cleaned up and head on to whatever is next in my day. quick fix.

i like 'natural' poops as much as the next person, but what really gets me going is hyper messes. i've tried bananas up the tailpipe, enemas, fiber supplements... all of them were great but there's nothing quite like making a big, ginormous all-natural mess in your diapers. the feeling is impossible to replicate. the rushing relief, the crackle, the visible bulge and the feel of the mess as it conforms to your diaper is impossible to get any other way.

for ease-of-use or times when messing myself is not an option i use oatmeal. i have spent many happy hours encased in a 'load' of hot oatmeal with no one being the wiser. it is most definitely an easier cleanup, and I do appreciate that. easily the worst part of indulging in the pooping side of my DL fetish is the cleanup. i am in no way into scat, i actually dont like touching my messes at all if i can avoid it. but thats what spray showerheads are for, no? lol

here's a tip for those of you who are interested in trying for poopy diapers: be sure to put some kind of barrier between yourself and your stool to avoid that residual skin scent that often accompanies the act. heavy lotions, talc powder, or even vaseline will go a long way towards avoiding that embedded smell. plus, if you plan to enjoy that messy diaper for a while it'll also help ward off rashes or irritations that can be caused by a spicy or highly acidic diet.